Why he never answers this question..? Its fishy...

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I noticed that Vansh did not reply neithee Ridhima nor Ahana regarding his feelings for Ridhima...

When Ridhima asked if the moments between them in glass house and his confession was fake....he didn’t reply..but at that time I felt he wanted her to see through..I feel there was a minute expression on his face saying how she can think of him like this....

With Ahana I felt he wanted to safeguard hsi feelings from coming to surface so that she does not see through them...like as if he does not want her to know that yes he still loves Ridhima...

I can feel for vansh..and Rrahuls acting is surpassing it all and we are just not able to hate Vansh...he is not just broken..he is broken and scattered...yes...he has never felt this deeply for a girl before ridhima...thats why the thought of her betraying him is actually burning him to ashes...we can’t deny that despite after karwa chauth..Ridhima again did get manipulated by Kabir and she again started thinking of him as a rakshas..then later when truth was out then only ridhima realized how wrong she was....

But yes...what he is making her do..thats a little too much...

Mujhe aisa kion lag raha hai ke vansh agar ridhima ko jail bheja ga, to bhi vo usko yahan se safe rakhne ke liye hoga..so that he can face the battle upfront and noone can touch his weakness...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Deep down he still loves Riddhima. 

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

nothing is fishy dear !! its just our hopeful minds that are trying to make theories to redeem Riansh relation.

Vansh obviously loves ridhima. But that is no more imp to him now. Its only badla that matters. & it will always continue to be like this.

I don't believe he is protecting her.

& just as many ppl here believe, its not typical ITV serial.

So chances of Vansh protecting Ridhu or having realization after punishing her is very slim.

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We can see clearly how much Vansh love Riddhima but according to him she had betrayed him and his revenge had over powered his love Riddhima had crossed all the limits for Kabir so Vansh he is possesive for Riddhima he wants the same with him he wants to test her or even prove her love by killing Kabir which is the extreme

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh is a very Autocratic individual. He is extremely possesive about his feelings. He is manipulative and pushy. He was never a normal guy 

Lost his father with a reason unknown 

Mom murdered brutally 

A gold digger Fiance 

He after a long time guarded down himself and truly loved Riddhima. I repeat love her.Trust was severly lacked in both part so u cannot blame anyone and why could they never trust each other had been discussed earlier. The whole betrayal is standing on the principle of their trust issues. We have to remember he loved him in his own way. We cannot judge somebody's love by following any guide book or prophecies laid out by how usually romance happens. He was expecting that the kind of benevolence and selfless nature Riddhima posses,she cannot betray anyone. I think so far he was giving her chance to rectify her mistake and blurt out the truth. Atleast she could have told it when they were playing basketball together after he returned from trip or she gifted the painting  Or She should have told this to him when Ragini called him for the one last chance What he is doing now is the pented up angst he bears. The atrocity he faced as being falsely framed by kabir,siya 's coma, Dadi's heartbreak and his hassles to become Vihan. Deep down he wil always love Riddhima. But i have repeatedly told his manners of loving is very predating. Now his anger and pain had surfaced and his affection for Riddhima had taken a back seat. His current state is like a wounded lion.Once he said to Kabir the reason of my victory is that i dont allow my emotions to rule me. Thats exactly why riddhima was sent to him, so that she can unguard the armour of his iron fist control over his mind. Varna ek anath masoom lrki ko kyun ek cop uski dushman k ghar pe bhejega.Vansh got back what he was craving for -Unadultered love that only a mom can give to her child.and thats why he is angry that How can a girl with a pure heart and innocent face can betray him?When he too.knows their love is pure still there is betrayal. Vansh will not sent Riddhima jail i think. The bullets are fake. We will have to.watch how the game changes today. And if he is planting hatred in her mind if he is breaking her heart to protect her then i must say His love is the most selfless one.  Letting Riddhima go off from his sight to protect her that too planting hatred in her mind is indeed a difficult task bcoz she now loves him with all her heart and soul. I am still unsure of his motive Yes!.The reason can b of two fold -Revenge and Protection. It can b and that does not demean him it does not make him GopiBahu....Then i would say that this is actually is the true meaning of love....I dont think he will let Kabir die in the hands of Riddhima.He either had made a back up.plan or the bullets are fake.

And regarding  he not answering  Riddhima and Ahana is -He is self willed man. He is the king. He believes that he is not answerble to anyone...

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago