Qubool Hai

AsYa FF ~ •||Halala||• [Chapter 14 - Page 7]

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

A/N: Don't be offensive by name, use of religion or story, it is just a reason awareness or treatment of Women. Nothing Personal. I do not belong to the particular religion so don't bash. Do not copy/cut/paste the story

jHad6JO.jpg

Book cover by devashree_h

Prologue

Like every girl, I was so excited for nikah. My smile was wide, I couldn't hide my blush, and my eyes were lower down. My Ammi, Zainab, came and covered my face with my dupatta. She took me towards the veil of nikah, and I sat down. I could not control my excitement and happiness.

I peeked through my dupatta. My future husband sat opposite me, with his cousins and friends. His sehra covered his face. It was a ritual in our family that the couple shouldn't meet before two days of nikah.

I was blush so much, and I couldn't stop smiling as I dreamt of a happy life with the man behind the veil.

At the same time, Qazi sahib asked the groom, "Haider Ali Khan wald Rashid Khan, kya aapko ye nikah qubool hai?"

He looked at his mother, Shireen, who nodded at him. He then said, "Qubool hai...Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai!!"

I closed my eyes with nervousness when Qazi sahib asked me, "Zoya Farooqui wald Mamoon Farooqui, kya aap ko ye nikah Qubool Hai?"

I  repeated, "Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai... Qubool Hai"

It was the most beautiful moment in my life. But exactly after 17 days of nikaah, something broke in my hand and but the pain seemed to pierce my heart when Haider said, "I hate you; you have ruined my life, Zoya..."

"Let me say it, today, Talaaq, Talaaq, Talaaq"

And these three words made my life hell. I had two options in life, to live my life alone; or to die. But my so-called husband suggested the third one for me, which I chose for myself.

"Halala"

Beta-ed by oye_nakhrewaali aka Shibani

Index

Prologue - Above

Chapter 1 - Page 1 

Chapter 2 - Page 1

Chapter 3 - Page 2

Chapter 4 - Page 2

Chapter 5 - page 3

Chapter 6 - page 3

Chapter 7 - page 4

Chapter 8 - page 4

Chapter 9 - page 4

Chapter 10 - page 5

Chapter 11 - page 5

Chapter 12 - page 6

Chapter 13 - page 7

Chapter 14 - page 8

Edited by melodyofflowers - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter 1

It was a happy day for Zoya when she became the bride of Haider Ali Khan. She was happy as his bride, there was a peace in her heart, instead of sorrow at leaving her parents' home, because she believed that her parents had chosen the best person for her.

She had happily agreed to the arranged marriage to Haider, deeply and purely, with all hearts.

She was seated on the altar, ready to accept Haider as her husband when she noticed an anonymous man in a white sherwani sitting with Haider. She wondered who he might be. 

Brushing off her thoughts, she focused on her groom, Haider, who had a sehra on his face, and then, on the prompting of the qazi, they mutually said 'qubool' to each other and the nikaah was completed.

She was sitting on the suhaag sej, her eyes closed tight, trembling with nervousness like every bride on her first night when Haider approached her, sitting beside her on the bed. She blushed, her cheeks as red as the apples of Kashmir, her heartbeat escalating rapidly. She silently slid her feet back under the flare of her lehenga. 

Haider smiled, and lifted her veil and she lowered her eyes in modesty. He tilted her chin with his fingers and whispered, "Mashallah! Mere khwabon se bhi zyaada khoobsoorat!" 

She widened her eyes and excitedly asked, "Do you like shayari?"

"Yes. Very much. How do you know?" He pretended to be amused at which she giggled.

"Itni cheesy line to koi shayar hi keh sakta hai!" 

They both laughed at this. 

"Okay okay. Enough of pulling my leg. What do you like?"

Her eyes turned dreamy. "Katthak!" she replied, her excitement clearly visible.

"Katthak?" he repeated and frowned.

"Yes. It is my passion." She smiled broadly and then began twiddling her fingers nervously, suddenly realizing that she was now a married woman and such dreams might not have a place in her reality anymore.

"Can I continue it? Actually, I used to teach Katthak at my place. I mean my abbu's place." She hastily corrected herself.

Her face fell at the serious look on his face. But then he chuckled softly. "Do I seem so conservative to you? Actually, I enjoyed your Katthak performance on stage. It was only after that that my mother approached your parents with the marriage proposal."

She was speechless, her mouth hanging open. Then they both laughed together.

-----

A few days later, Zoya was teaching Katthak to her students, a man stood by, watching her.

The stranger had an amused look on his face and continued watching her teaching the girls. Zoya was spinning around doing the 'chakkar' when she first noticed him, and immediately stopped in confusion.

She ordered to the girls to continue. "I am coming."

She glared at the man, immediately recognizing him. It was the same man who had sat by Haider at their nikaah. "What are you doing here?"

"I am sorry, Main bas..." He said apologetically and she crossed her arms and looked at him doubtfully.

"I am Asad!" he said smiling, but before she could respond, she was interrupted by someone.

Beta-read by LizzieBennet

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow wow😍😍 You included haider too😍

This looks amazing tooo❤️❤️ 

Also what does halala mean?🙈

Thank you for these stories❤️ Waiting to read more🤗

This content was originally posted by: cutie15

Wow wow😍😍 You included haider too😍

This looks amazing tooo❤️❤️ 

Also what does halala mean?🙈

Thank you for these stories❤️ Waiting to read more🤗

Halala,a second marriage after divorce just for the sake if a woman wants to marry her first husband, I mean after triple talaq

Ab aya samajh...

Thanks by the way

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: beingaditij

Halala,a second marriage after divorce just for the sake if a woman wants to marry her first husband, I mean after triple talaq

Ab aya samajh...

Thanks by the way

Yes, thanks :)

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful beginning ❤️

Thank you dear

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter - 2

It was a happy day for Zoya when she became the bride of Haider Ali Khan. She was happy as his bride, there was a peace in her heart, instead of sorrow at leaving her parents' home, because she believed that her parents had chosen the best person for her.

She had happily agreed to the arranged marriage to Haider, deeply and purely, with all hearts.

She was seated on the altar, ready to accept Haider as her husband when she noticed an anonymous man in a white sherwani sitting with Haider. She wondered who he might be. 

Brushing off her thoughts, she focused on her groom, Haider, who had a sehra on his face, and then, on the prompting of the qazi, they mutually said 'qubool' to each other and the nikaah was completed.

She was sitting on the suhaag sej, her eyes closed tight, trembling with nervousness like every bride on her first night when Haider approached her, sitting beside her on the bed. She blushed, her cheeks as red as the apples of Kashmir, her heartbeat escalating rapidly. She silently slid her feet back under the flare of her lehenga. 

Haider smiled, and lifted her veil and she lowered her eyes in modesty. He tilted her chin with his fingers and whispered, "Mashallah! Mere khwabon se bhi zyaada khoobsoorat!" 

She widened her eyes and excitedly asked, "Do you like shayari?"

"Yes. Very much. How do you know?" He pretended to be amused at which she giggled.

"Itni cheesy line to koi shayar hi keh sakta hai!" 

They both laughed at this. 

"Okay okay. Enough of pulling my leg. What do you like?"

Her eyes turned dreamy. "Katthak!" she replied, her excitement clearly visible.

"Katthak?" he repeated and frowned.

"Yes. It is my passion." She smiled broadly and then began twiddling her fingers nervously, suddenly realizing that she was now a married woman and such dreams might not have a place in her reality anymore.

"Can I continue it? Actually, I used to teach Katthak at my place. I mean my abbu's place." She hastily corrected herself.

Her face fell at the serious look on his face. But then he chuckled softly. "Do I seem so conservative to you? Actually, I enjoyed your Katthak performance on stage. It was only after that that my mother approached your parents with the marriage proposal."

She was speechless, her mouth hanging open. Then they both laughed together.

-----

A few days later, Zoya was teaching Katthak to her students, a man stood by, watching her.

The stranger had an amused look on his face and continued watching her teaching the girls. Zoya was spinning around doing the 'chakkar' when she first noticed him, and immediately stopped in confusion.

She ordered to the girls to continue. "I am coming."

She glared at the man, immediately recognizing him. It was the same man who had sat by Haider at their nikaah. "What are you doing here?"

"I am sorry, Main bas..." He said apologetically and she crossed her arms and looked at him doubtfully.

"I am Asad!" he said smiling, but before she could respond, she was interrupted by someone.

Beta-read by LizzieBennet aka Lizzie

Please you can comment also😜

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter 3

Zoya smiled looking at Asad and clapped thrice, "Girls continue the practice I will be back", ordering them.

She tiptoed towards Asad and extended her hand with a smile, "I am Zoya", introducing herself but the same time got intervened.

Before Asad could extended his hand to shake with Zoya's Haider came in between to intervene, "Zoya! Ammi has just come from her khala's party, please attend them na"

Zoya snapped her head, "I am sorry Haider I have just forgotten about time", running fast towards the kitchen and announced a wrap up for her classes.

Zoya adjusted her duppatta and ran towards the kitchen fetching out the glasses, filled with water for Shireen and Rashid, who have just come back from Rashid's sister Raziya's elder daughter Nikhat's walima.

She greeted them, "Salam-Alequm", with a wide smile on her lips and offered the water.

"Walequm-Assalam beta", Rashid greeted back to her daughter-in-law, with equal love.

"Bacche aap ki results kaisi rahi", asked Shireen looking at her.

"Allamadulliah! I passed with 1st division", she became excited at which everyone laughed and Dadi blessed her.

She smiled but from her thoughts, Asad wasn't going out as no one has tried to introduce him with her at the time of marriage, when she came to home, as the bride.

She tried to ask Haider but he intervened, "Zoya bring some snacks and I am feeling hungry", she nodded her head in affirmation with confusion, of the invasion of sudden question mark.

Shireen ordered her daughter Nuzhat, "Go help bhabhi", who bubbly obeyed her mother.

"Okay", the bubbly girls replied and followed her back.

A middle-aged woman in simple and old clothes with roughly combed hair and dark circles under her eyes was already ready with snacks in the kitchen. She offered them to Zoya who was not introduced to her, as well, which confused her even more.

She firstly, frowned then asked, "Aap?", without being in hesitation.

"My name is Dilshad", she answered back while giving her the tray of snacks and shut her mouth.

Zoya was still oblivious about her identity when she turned back as she noticed that Nuzhat has come, "Nuzhat ye...?", Trying to ask her sister-in-law.

"Bhabhi why are you taking tension about her, she is nothing", she was sounding too rough which was disliked by Zoya.

"Nuzhat! In what tone you are talking?", she scolded her little being an elder to her, and thought she has a right over her.

When the same time she noticed Haider, "Nothing Zoya she is just a child. Where are my snacks?", Without bothering to introduce Dilshad with Zoya he took the tray and left with his sister.

"You too come", he said to Nuzhat and eyed something with which she followed them.

Zoya was in a riddle about Asad and Dilshad at which everyone was quiet or trying to not notice it.

----

In the night, Zoya was turning back but Haider was enjoying his deep slumber. She was in the riddle of Asad and Dilshad. So she decided to ask him about them.

"Haider!", She called him nervously but thought she has a right over her husband and he wills try to understand her.

"Hmmm", he mumbled out in his slumber.

"Who are they?", She questioned about Asad and Dilshad, who were unknown to her.

"Who?", He asked immediately.

"Asad and Dilshad ji", she stuttered being

nervous, when Haider behaved rigidly with her.

He immediately opened his eyes and sat back. He held her tight from his arms, "It is 12 of midnight Zoya", screaming at her.

"I know. But I am not able to sleep since when I met them", she replied due to the curiousity.

He rolled his eyes, "Look never ask me or anyone about them okay", he cupped her face.

She frowned, "But why?", quizically.

He greeted his teeth, "Look! In this house, no means no", which stunned her because she has not seen this sight of her husband.

She mumbled nodding her head positively, "Okay", thinking he might be stressed today.

But, She was aghast with this behaviour of her husband when tears started rolling down from her eyes as she didn't know Haider could be this too.