Tere Ishq Mein Marjawan : Riansh

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guys !! I have made a small analysis about past episode. I know it will be little bit big the episodes made me write like this.  

Let me begin with the poolside sequence that happened in Saturday’s episode. Here it is a same story line but I thought of expressing their inner mind thoughts in each sequence. I felt really bad for both Vansh and Ridhimma in Saturday's episode. What a fab episode !!! hats off to Rrahul and Helly for their fantastic performance. You see that both naughty people Vansh and Ridhimma are just fictional characters but their acting and presence make us feel as if they really exist in our life. Here I am going to express my views in each perspective. I written in my own manner (wordings). If my perception is wrong I am sorry.

Vansh has given her chit as we have already seen asking her to come poolside. Ridhimma entered the pool and light was flashing on her from various sides.

Mind Voice = MV (short form)

Ridhimma MV  : Why Vansh called me ?He understood that I have been searching for him since morning, so he might have called me poolside for personal talk. Today he must answer all my questions. I don’t want to break our relationship trust once again.

Ridhimma : “ Vansh !! kaha hai tum ?

There he comes Vansh Rai Singania whose eyes had  sadness, revenge, furry, obsession, fear and many more in his eyes. He came too close to her , his wife.

Vansh : “ Mai jantha hoon Ridhimma, tum subhe se mujhe doond rahi hoon isliye maine soocha aaj tumhari saare sawalon ka jawab dena zarrori hain ?!?!  “

Vansh MV : I know Ridhimma my confession today will break you and me into pieces but we have to undergo today as it is important for the next phase of our relationship.

Ridhimma : “ Vansh aaj meri saare sawalon ka jawab dena zaroori hain promise me that you will say the truth ?!!!!!

Vansh : “ Haan !!  Ridhimma

Ridhimma : “ Tumne bola tha ki Ahana ne tumhe bachaya ! Kya Ahana tumhara saath hoon? aur usko tumhe pehle se jaantha hoon ?

Ridhimma MV : I should not ask him this question. He has already informed me that I have already made a grave mistake by not trusting him in Ragini’s case but this one. It’s my right to ask my husband any doubts raised regarding him and it should be cleared soon.

Vansh : “ Haan !!! maine Aahana ko beja woh mera saath hoon

Ridhimma MV : I got shattered by the sudden confrontation made by him. I didn’t expect this from him . How could he do this? Whether he tried to kill me then why did he saved me ? I have already confronted my previous deeds to him, but why?? ok, let me ask him the next question.

Ridhimma : “ Kya tum mujhe pyaar karthi hoon woh glass house mein hua woh sach tha ya joot ? Kya tum mujse badla lena chahatha hoon par kiskeliye ?

There was absolute silence between both of them. Vansh didn’t speak up anything and was calm. Ridhimma couldn’t understand she had (FB) the memory spent with him.

Ridhimma MV:  Vansh didn’t reply anything he had confessed his love towards to me wholeheartedly but why he didn’t speak up whether he read the letter that I kept in the glass house or it is my mistake that I didn’t ask him whether  he read the letter I have written about my past and motive why I have married him.

My POV : (Point Of View )

My question is why Ridhimma has so many betrayals in her life. Whether it is her great and big mistake to be born as an orphan. She is a human and she too has feelings. First she got betrayed by Kabir in the name that he is doing this for nation’s goodness but the reality is that he had done this for his selfishness by making Ridhimma’s life hell. What is her grave mistake ? whether she yearned for true love in her life. Being an orphan whether she has no feelings or she only knows the true meaning of the family when compared to others having family. Though she got married to a rich business tycoon, what she received there, every minute and second in the mansion is only danger to her life. She got attacked continuously by Vansh’s family members even by Vansh who was taunting her daily. 

She caught his collar demanding the answer by beating his chest again and again but Vansh didn’t reply anything.

Vansh MV : I don’t know what to answer Ridhimma you already know that I don’t like dokha especially from my loved ones. I loved you more than myself and I don’t know what to answer you already know the turmoil gone through my heart and hateness towards betrayal. How could you do that? I am also undergoing the same circumstances going through Ridhimma's mind she expressed I didn't I couldn't control my tears on seeing her state and I don't want her to see me crying where she will break down again.

He moved towards her and caught hold of her wrist and dragged her towards the chest forcefully demanding 

Vansh : “ Ab meri baari hai Ridhimma!! tumse sawal puchne ke, kya tum meri saare sawalon ka jawab dunga ?

Ridhimma : “ Haan !! pucho Vansh

Vansh : “ Kya tum shaadi ki din mein muje pyaar karthi hoon ?! ,isliye tum mandap mein wapas akar mujhe shaadi kiya !!!?!!

My POV:

You see, Vansh asked such a meaningless question to her. Maybe he loved her at their first meet as she was the only girl who raised a question against him. He was mesmerized by her gestures. He could not expect the same from Ridhimma. If they dated before she would have accepted him wholeheartedly or if their first meet was normal and gradual maybe she would have fallen in love with him too soon. Already Kabir has created a wrong perception regarding Vansh in Ridhimma’s mind so she is unable to accept him soon. Moreover she married him only due to Kabir’s blackmail. So once Vansh said is right Galthi tumhaari nahi tumne muje dokha diya galthi meri hain maine tujhe mouka diya . It is his fault without asking her opinion regarding marriage he married her. My perception is that he had some other reason in marrying her which the makers didn’t reveal what Aangre told regarding Ridhimma is not known till now. So the question Vansh asked is meaningless. Though he loved her dearly but she realised his love after the post shoot out slowly and started to accept him. Ridhimma also taunted him continuously by questioning him regarding Ragini daily and played with his emotions during his mother’s revelation time. She didn’t believe what he said and circumstances also made her doubt him.

Ridhimma : “ Nahi !! mai tujse shaadi ke din mein pyaar nahi karthi

Vansh MV : I have broken into pieces as I was just a task, assignment made by her lover Kabir. I couldn’t tolerate that I was just made as a player in their own game made by Kabir. I thought she loved me that’s why she married me but I got betrayed.

Vansh : “ Kya tumne mere saath shadi ki thi mere jasoos kar saare evidences patha sakho aur mujhe pasa sakho !! tumko yeh hi manthi ki tha na maine Ragini ko maara ?!! “  

Ridhimma:  “ Haan !!!

Vansh MV : I didn’t expect this sort of reply from you Ridhimma you know I didn’t believe my own shadow but I believed you. I gave lots of chances to prove your trust in me but you proved me that my thoughts and belief regarding you is absolutely wrong. For the first time when Anupriya showed me the recording regarding your own confession from Sia's mobile tum jasoos bankar is ghar mein aaya. I was taken aback. There was a fight between my heart and brain about which one I should believe. So I thought of killing myself as I am unable to digest or face the betrayal made by you.

Ridhimma MV : It is my mistake Vansh I should have believed you whenever you told me that you didn’t kill Ragini. But I couldn’t believe, every time when I come up in my mind to start a new life with you sometimes I get evidence against you which proves me wrong and once again I start to doubt you and your actions. Vansh you say that you loved me, life without you will be impossible. Don’t make me think that you loved my flesh rather than my heart. Prove me wrong once again I accept my defeat. I wanted you.

My POV: 

You see here both of them are betrayed and are sailing in the same ship. In the case of Vansh he was betrayed by Ragini first and then Ridhimma and in the case of Ridhimma she was first betrayed by Kabir and then Vansh. Both got betrayed and it's their  time to heal and forgive thier mistakes and start a new fresh life. Moreover even though Vansh prevented her from saying her past before. During their honeymoon in glass house she could have directly informed him or she could have enquired him whether he had read the letter written by her. And in case of Vansh he is known as a master mind he could have understood that what we see and hear is false he could have gone through the issue by himself without the help of the third person Ahana in order to take revenge from Ridhimma and Kabir. I guess there is hidden motive for Ahana introduction and maybe Vansh is saving Ridhimma from his enemies evil trap who knows makers have to reveal. Why Vansh didn’t take Aangre’s help ? He knows that Ahana will double cross him but why ?

Till now makers didn’t reveal Ridhimma’s grey shade until 150 episodes they made her strong sometimes and made her cry many times .I should appreciate Ridhimma for her bravery against Vansh and his family during some circumstances who faced them boldly. Vansh should clearly look through and see through what all are torchure has Ridhimma undergone from his family members. Ridhimma after knowing he was Vansh should have said everything that happened in the mansion after his so-called death. What Anupriya and Kabir did to her was how they blackmailed her with Ishani’s unborn. And Vansh could realise her true love when she took 2 fcking bullets for him. What the hell the cctv cameras are doing in VR mansion better he could have explored and found out the truth what is the meaning of Vansh ki nazaron se koi nahi pachsaktha

Ridhimma : ” I know Vansh I betrayed you but I slowly realised the love towards you so please Vansh don’t leave me I couldn’t even imagine life without you. I have already lost you but now I am not ready to lose you forever. If you ask me my life I will give you happily. If you ask me to prove my love I will prove you but please don’t leave me for god’s sake please !!! please ! Give me a second chance to prove myself

Vansh : “ You have to take Kabir’s life to prove your love “ 

My POV :

I hope that Ridhimma will say yes definitely because her obsession regarding Vansh is too high that she will do whatever he demands blindly. I think that this might be  Ridhimma’s dark love and grey side in proving her love towards him. She will cross her limits to prove her love. She is mad at Vansh as she lost him already and got him back. I hope Vansh understands what he demands from Ridhimma even though revenge blinds his eyes he must think calmly what he demanded from her. I am definitely sure if Vansh behaves like that he will lose Ridhimma for sure Jeeth bhi mera aur Haar bhi Mera as he informed already. I doubt whether Vansh knows Kabir and Ridhimma's relationship before one of the episodes we see Vansh burning Ridhimma’s belongings there he burned Ridhimma’s ring. Before marriage Vansh was obsessed with the ring in her hand he could have definitely seen through the ring containing Kabir and Ridhimma’s pic. Coming to the case of obsession a small sort of obsession should be there but when it crosses its limits it is poisonous and sometimes fatal. You see obsession should be there more will eradicate the partners independence and the obsessed person wants their partner by their side under the control of them like a puppet. It will affect their life and they get vexed by their constant taunts. Moreover this is not a normal love story we expect it is a thriller romance where there will be betrayals, lies, death and many more. So let us see what will be Ridhimma’s reply and I hope it is Vansh’s trap to save her from the enemies. And my question is that why Ridhimma alone should prove her love ? I don't whether I have typed is wrong or right :( ?

I don't know how many of them have gone through the Saturday episode clearly but Ragini's statue shown in flashback is similar to that of Ahana's face. I don't know whether I am right but I feel.

(PS : I don't know how to insert the pics here )

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes please do tolerate. Happy Reading !!!

With Love Gayathri Iyer...

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 3 years ago