Is David Dhawan Going To Remake Biwi No.1 ?

Posted: 3 years ago

Can't he do anything other than remakes?

Has all creativity dried up?

Hope no. I don't like the plot at all. He cheated, left home, insulted her and then, she forgives him, even plan and plot to separate them?? Both of the characters are so wrong here, Karishma should have fought to divorce instead of planning and plotting and separating those two.

I used to think this song was like vajan in childhood ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/CnKfw1IQfmM

I hope he stops doing remakes at all. If he's seen Twitter he'll know what people have felt about his latest movie.

That being said I hope no one redoes Biwi No 1. It was very regressive and won't do well in todays time at all.

Haan haan, ghar todne waali aurtein sirf Tv pe kyun, silver screen pe bhi laao. Drive home the fact that women are either gold diggers or abla naaris who can become scheming women just to get their hubbies back.

The cast will be Ananya, Bhumi and Kartik kya? Oh wait, this was the exact same plot of Beewi No 1, bas Bhumi chod gayi thi Karti ko, for him to crawl to Ananya🤔

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

The cast will be Ananya, Bhumi and Kartik kya? Oh wait, this was the exact same plot of Beewi No 1, bas Bhumi chod gayi thi Karti ko, for him to crawl to Ananya🤔

Oh shit yeah that was pretty much biwi no.1 except he didn’t actually kiss her I don’t think ðŸ˜†

I think a Biwi no.1 remake is long overdue 

Originally posted by mintyblue

Can't he do anything other than remakes?

Has all creativity dried up?

After watching Coolie remake I know that this man's ghatiya sense of humor is still stuck in the 90s. He probably knows that. So he has no choice but to remake 90s movies. 

He really wants to destroy his son's career doesnt he? Poor Varun, from having all "success" to 4 floppys in a row.

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

He really wants to destroy his son's career doesnt he? Poor Varun, from having all "success" to 4 floppys in a row.

They got resources to stream for years ðŸ˜†

No he said BIWI NO.1 will not work today LOL