Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I can't wait till I watch this movie. I love the cast! What a freaking great ensemble! 

That's an actor cast❤️. Otherwise ab toh it's about casting stars na....

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not playing in a cinema near me 😭 But I'll watch it whenever it's on streaming 👍🏼

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Konkona, Vikrant, Parambrata 👍🏼

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks super fun. What a super cast.

And directed by Seema Pahwa? Awesome Aunty ji director ban gai. Wah bhai. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seema Pahwa spoke about the film in her December 2015 interview with Komal Nahta (it's on YouTube). Have been waiting for it since then. It was shot almost 2 years ago but in her Rajeev Masand interview in mid-2019 she revealed that it was becoming impossible to find a distributor. I'm glad the film finally got its release in 2021. 

But sadly there is no cinema open near me for 500 miles. I hope it becomes available online soon.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wait...wasn’t there a similar movie in Bengali? I remember watching it’s trailer here and this one looks exactly like that movie/trailer. 🤔

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Will watch to see Konkona and Vikrant Massey! 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I can't wait till I watch this movie. I love the cast! What a freaking great ensemble! 

So I saw the movie today and would definitely recommend it.

It has those heart-tugging moments as well as rooted in real, authentic setting with characters who are flawed yet endearing.

It's a family drama which has real, heartfelt moments and the ensemble cast is fantastic, each one of them blends into the surroundings yet shines with unique characteristics. A great cinematic experience.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Wait...wasn’t there a similar movie in Bengali? I remember watching it’s trailer here and this one looks exactly like that movie/trailer. 🤔

There was another movie like this called Buddha Mar Gaya starring Queen Rakhi Sawant.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

So I saw the movie today and would definitely recommend it.

It has those heart-tugging moments as well as rooted in real, authentic setting with characters who are flawed yet endearing.

It's a family drama which has real, heartfelt moments and the ensemble cast is fantastic, each one of them blends into the surroundings yet shines with unique characteristics. A great cinematic experience.

Lovely review of the movie by you, dear! 😳

P.S. Where did you watch it? At Multiplex?