How big a celebrity is Rakhi Sawant??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

So one of the criterion of judging how big a celebrity one is .....is to be invited to Koffee with Karan...where only the big celebrities are invited...I don't like KJo..and I seriously don't get the hype around KWK...but then it is what it is......so Rakhi was invited to KWK....where people like SRK Salman , Hritik, AB Sr...all these A listers are invited.....Rakhi came alone one full episode dedicated to her and KJo did the episode in Hindi.....KJo apologized to Rakhi for making fun of her in some of episodes.....so u can gauge how big a celebrity she actually is...

Another big one is being invited on Aap ki Adalat where people like the PM of India, all A listers and huge celebrities are invited..

Just a couple of examples on where Rakhi stands in her celebrity status compared to the so called popular ones on BB show this year...

One of the reasons why SK was standing for her today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So one of the criterion of judging how big a celebrity one is .....is to be invited to Koffee with Karan...where only the big celebrities are invited...I don't like KJo..and I seriously don't get the hype around KWK...but then it is what it is......so Rakhi was invited to KWK....where people like SRK Salman , Hritik, AB Sr...all these A listers are invited.....Rakhi came alone one full episode dedicated to her and KJo did the episode in Hindi.....KJo apologized to Rakhi for making fun of her in some of episodes.....so u can gauge how big a celebrity she actually is...

Another big one is being invited on Aap ki Adalat where people like the PM of India, all A listers and huge celebrities are invited..

Just a couple of examples on where Rakhi stands in her celebrity status compared to the so called popular ones on BB show this year...

One of the reasons why SK was standing for her today.

yes, she is a big celebrity