Jasmin bhasin - A dumbo in kiddish face !

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry to Jasmin didi fans , but what I am going to say may hurt your little mind but it's worth reading ! 

I have never saw such bimbo on ITV . First of all she has done only three or four shows and in which one of the those shows she was kicked out . And secondly she loves to play her kiddos and ronu baby acting just to hide her mistakes. 

Jasmine is actually a weak contestants , she does not have special talent other than making food and sitting in corner making love with Aly ! She doesn't have her own mind to take decision ! She is least deserving contestant for this show .

Coming to Rakhi and her incident , She doesn't know the difference between cardboard and thermacol sheets as salman said yesterday , and she would win ? She needs shoulder to survive in this show ! Pehle rubina ke aur ab Ali ki ! Jo khud dusro ke sahare jee raha hai jiska task mei presence 0 % woh dusro ko neecha dikha raha , who has earned more fame since 1997 Rakhi Sawant is active . Rakhi Sawant is a famous actor and dancer , and whatever miss jasmine did while gaining footage , I want her to be out of the house . You were blaming colors and bahot badi badi fek rahi thi , jaise Wkw aaya toh baby rone lagi ..

Rakhi Sawant aura is different and jasmine is rejected maal , her 0 acting skills shows how much she needs to work on her skills and also her kiddish behavior shows how much she needs grow up as a individual . 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago