Broken - Riddhima Drabble

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dazed and broken, she sat there in the darken bedroom. The party was still going strong downstairs. She can hear the music and laughter. But here she was. In a small corner by the large window.

How had her life turned out like this ? 

All she ever wanted was to live a simple life. A loving husband, two naughty kids. Her own family. 

Where had she gone wrong ? 

Was it her fault that she love so selflessly ? Was it her fault that she believed all the manipulation shoved down her throat ? Was it her fault that the decisions she took thinking she was right turned out so so wrong ? 

Bappa, why is this happening to me ? 

Once in love, she was asked to marry a murderer. And now in love again, she was asked to become a murderer. 

How had her life come to this moment ? 

Her tears had dried and she had no strength left. She gripped her Mangalsutra. Was this what her future would look like ? Having to prove her love time and time again. Having to pay the price for sins that she didn’t even commit. 

Looking out at the full moon, she again thought to herself. 

How had it all come to this ? 

She took a deep breath and decided. She felt something break in her. She prayed to her Bappa, she asked for His forgiveness. She just doesn’t have the strength to go through this anymore. This house has become her personal hell from the first moment she stepped foot in it. 

It was time to end this. Once and for all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail

Wow; brilliant

Why do I feel she wont commit a murder but she will sacrifice herself if needs be?  

ShumiM thumbnail

Nice. Please ridhima leave this pagalkhane and live your own life and love yourself a bit more than others. Thanks 🙏👏

Arifa05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

V nice  start dear.

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will you continue this...

It was..👏

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

could feel her torment and pain.  beautiful ❤️written, please continue.

I wonder what she is going to do. 😲

👏

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Wow; brilliant

Why do I feel she wont commit a murder but she will sacrifice herself if needs be?  

I also don’t know, that’s why I ended it there. On one hand, I want their love to become toxic with her crime, but on another I don’t want her to change her self sacrificing nature. I myself am confused 😂

Thank youuu for liking this ♥️🎊

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Nice. Please ridhima leave this pagalkhane and live your own life and love yourself a bit more than others. Thanks 🙏👏

Yess ! The right thing to do is to just disappear. Leave and never look back 🥺

Thank youu for liking this ♥️

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arifa05

V nice  start dear.

Thank youu ♥️

Hanyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

Will you continue this...

It was..👏

I’m not sure ! I myself am confused. I want them to be endgame, but if Riddhima changes than she won’t be the one Vansh fell in love with. Can you see the dilemma here ? 😂

Thank you for liking it ♥️