Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Yehi bakwaas Hina ke baare mai bhi karte the log, kaam kaun dega...Hina and Shilpa both are working. Vikas hi kahin ka nahi raha..

Hina and shilpa were not vile ladies. They didn't make fun of people or didn't body shame them. Shilpa ka level Jas ke samane kuch bhi nahi hai. Also shilpa had a problem with vikas. She didn't go around abusing every housemate. Not to mention the reason Jas is in BB is because she was kicked out of nagin. 

Difference of opinion and arguments are fine its when your evil personality comes out becomes a problem. Jas and Ruby are both coming out to he very arrogant, people might call it confidence but there's a thin line. What audience might call confidence, channel heads might call arrogance and at the end of the day you get work from them not because of audience. 

Also Salman hinted the same to both Rubina and Jas. And I think he knows more about industry than you and me.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: locopoco

Hina and shilpa were not vile ladies. They didn't make fun of people or didn't body shame them. Shilpa ka level Jas ke samane kuch bhi nahi hai. Also shilpa had a problem with vikas. She didn't go around abusing every housemate. Not to mention the reason Jas is in BB is because she was kicked out of nagin. 

Difference of opinion and arguments are fine its when your evil personality comes out becomes a problem. Jas and Ruby are both coming out to he very arrogant, people might call it confidence but there's a thin line. What audience might call confidence, channel heads might call arrogance and at the end of the day you get work from them not because of audience. 

Also Salman hinted the same to both Rubina and Jas. And I think he knows more about industry than you and me.

It's certainly not confidence. Let's call a spade a spade. It's quite clearly an overwhelming sense of entitlement, a king-sized ego and oodles of arrogance!

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally after weeks and months...jasmin true face is reveal...i was right about her from the start... Rashmi is having a laugh of her life

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally salman came through. jasmine is national vamp without any talent. never seen a vile contestant like her in BB

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

It's certainly not confidence. Let's call a spade a spade. It's quite clearly an overwhelming sense of entitlement, a king-sized ego and oodles of arrogance!

Agree. Her ego was badly hurt when Salman refused to hear her out. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Today Rashami’s revenge will be taken by Salman himself! Dil ko sukoon pe gaya