I find kavYa acting irritating

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way the writers are making her character is annoying one day she is good next day she is bad and when she cries I feel annoyed soo irritating I mean she saw the real world educated women uff annoying she is I swear no self respect  I prefer watching a raaki I think because her acting got that entertaining factor expression wise . Even bangali version I like the other lady June acting and expression best  although she is the worst character I ever saw more  bad than kavYa. like today's precape episde I saw her crying and begging anupmaa  to stay in the hospital soo irritating. More over she doesn't even have chemistry with vnaraj atleast marathi one that girl has abit chemistry. I thing aditi Gupta would have fit this role properly the first actress who was selected playing kavYa. 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tasneem has been in acting since god knows when. I think I saw her in some very popular Ekta show, maybe Kyunki... And Kumkum... And given such popularity, we cannot really compare Mandala to other established actors in my opinion. Why did Aditi Gupta not play character??? 

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tasneem played Kusum's sister in Kkusum serial....20 years back !!!

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol me too but that's a good thing, she's supposed to be annoying with her "Vee, Vee" all the time ðŸ˜†... 

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Tasneem has been in acting since god knows when. I think I saw her in some very popular Ekta show, maybe Kyunki... And Kumkum... And given such popularity, we cannot really compare Mandala to other established actors in my opinion. Why did Aditi Gupta not play character??? 

Aditi wanted to play the part. But then she tested corona positive and madalsa was chosen as her replacement.

I wish aditi played Kavya. She is a good actress.

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly her acting would have still been strong even if she kept on saying vee vee this madalsa is like a child front of vee so weird imagin been toshu choti maa 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love the actress who is playing Kavya now.

I think she's doing a great job. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes she can be annoying but partly blame the CV/Director for this

Kavya was showing as an attractive modern independent working woman who didn’t have any ill feelings towards Anu for the last 8 years 

all of a sudden she is turned into an insecure classless loser vamp with no self respect 

i feel bad that the actress has to play such a dumbed down role now 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kavya gets frustrated and annoying with the V jaap, when she is feeling insecure... and things are slipping.. each time its happened, she somewhat loses control but then again Vanraj is the type of man to make you feel like that...    and I like that Kavya can stand up to him and shut him up cos usually he likes to just say his pieces and walk all over you (seen it with Anupamaa)

When you seen sane Kavya... she makes somewhat sense but when things are slipping and Vanraj messing her around and she puts up with it, but their is a limit... she goes frustrated and loses control abit 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago