I SUPPORT Eijaz, Rakhi.. EVERYONE else were WRONG!

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

For the first time this season, I'm fully supporting Eijaz, loved Eijaz/Rakhi's spirit to let the task continue. But the rest of the idiots, jhund banake, stopped the task! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

This task had so much potential to be one of the most entertaining task of all time, but Jasmine's unnecessary mean comments towards Rakhi since the beginning was such a turn off! Everyone was playing a character, but Jasmine couldn't even do that, she couldn't just let go of her OWN mistake for which BB did her ninda for & kept taunting Rakhi. Rakhi, who got hurt herself, let go of the matter but Jasmine wouldn't just let go! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

While I agree Rakhi did wrong by pulling Mahajan's dhoti, but I feel there was no ill intent there.. Rakhi went a little overboard in her character & genuinely made a mistake without realizing, for which she apologized numerous times. There was no reason to stop the task because of it, & nalla Abhinav bada chaudhary ban raha tha by legit ordering everyone to give their coins to Mahajan? like kyu bhai? tumko nahi banna captain, doesn't mean you go around & order everyone else to do the same. The whole house turned against Rakhi for a silly joke for which she apologized haath jodh ke

Despite the unnecessary boycott, Eijaz still played within the rule of the task & stayed outside, Rakhi still continued to entertain despite the entire house misbehaved with her, but the rest of the house RUINED it! I hope Salman bashes & grills all of them for ruining the task & praises Rakhi/Eijaz/Sonali. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhi.roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with each and every word

Hope

Salman bash santra grp with nikki n rahul ( for their badtameezi) 

I also didnt like rahul taunt after bigg boss said task radh hogaya that give that coins to ejaz 

That was very bad and doesnt sound cool at all 

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree  .. i also think this was the most entertaining task .. but aly was the one to suggest they give all  coins to mahajan .. abhinav baad mai parrot kr raha tha .. 

And eijaz rakhi  & sonali were right to continue the task ...

Nikki &  rahul v were saying rakhi s apology is fake and should not be accepted ๐Ÿคช

LoveMira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I've been liking Rubina and Abhinav this season, but in this instance, I support Eijaz and Sonali over them. They didn't go with the bhedchal like the rest of the housemates. 

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Salman will not bash them. But I really like your points and glad that you have also started liking him

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's so funny how Aly influences everyone everytime.๐Ÿ˜†

Aly gave his coins, so everyone gave his coins.๐Ÿ˜†

Khud ka dimag lagana hi nahi hain.๐Ÿคฃ

Even Bigg Boss understood that these contestants are idiots to do such complicated tasks. So gave them an easy one to choose the captain.๐Ÿ˜†

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

For the first time this season, I'm fully supporting Eijaz, loved Eijaz/Rakhi's spirit to let the task continue. But the rest of the idiots, jhund banake, stopped the task! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

This task had so much potential to be one of the most entertaining task of all time, but Jasmine's unnecessary mean comments towards Rakhi since the beginning was such a turn off! Everyone was playing a character, but Jasmine couldn't even do that, she couldn't just let go of her OWN mistake for which BB did her ninda for & kept taunting Rakhi. Rakhi, who got hurt herself, let go of the matter but Jasmine wouldn't just let go! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

While I agree Rakhi did wrong by pulling Mahajan's dhoti, but I feel there was no ill intent there.. Rakhi went a little overboard in her character & genuinely made a mistake without realizing, for which she apologized numerous times. There was no reason to stop the task because of it, & nalla Abhinav bada chaudhary ban raha tha by legit ordering everyone to give their coins to Mahajan? like kyu bhai? tumko nahi banna captain, doesn't mean you go around & order everyone else to do the same. The whole house turned against Rakhi for a silly joke for which she apologized haath jodh ke

Despite the unnecessary boycott, Eijaz still played within the rule of the task & stayed outside, Rakhi still continued to entertain despite the entire house misbehaved with her, but the rest of the house RUINED it! I hope Salman bashes & grills all of them for ruining the task & praises Rakhi/Eijaz/Sonali. 

And for the first time this season, we are on the same page.๐Ÿค—

I have also written about the same thing on couple of other threads.

Totally agree with you. 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

It's so funny how Aly influences everyone everytime.๐Ÿ˜†

Aly gave his coins, so everyone gave his coins.๐Ÿ˜†

Khud ka dimag lagana hi nahi hain.๐Ÿคฃ

Even Bigg Boss understood that these contestants are idiots to do such complicated tasks. So gave them an easy one to choose the captain.๐Ÿ˜†

ye banda poore ghar ko ghuma sakta hai aur baki idiots ghoom bhi jate hai๐Ÿ˜† har time bas yahi ho raha hai๐Ÿ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Aly didnโ€™t want any โ€˜justiceโ€™ for RM ๐Ÿ˜†

He wanted coins , these ppl are idiots

RM shouldโ€™ve shown maturity and accepted Rakhiโ€™s apology when she came with Sonali but Rahul didnโ€™t let him ๐Ÿ˜†

Chahe toh zameendar nahi banta but at least others couldโ€™ve played

Jasmine is like Tape recorder ๐Ÿคข saying same thing multiple times when actually she was at fault.