Vikas Gupta's mother opens up on his son allegations

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Vikas Gupta's mother opens up on his allegations of disowning him, says 'He couldn't allow us our peace'

It looks like Vikas Gupta's mother Sharda has spoken up about the allegations once and for all in a long post and made everything clear from her side.

December 31,2020 11:33 AM

indiaforums Team India Forums View Profile

vikas gupta

Vikas Gupta has been someone who has always expressed himself without any inhibitions. And it was rather recently that he had a breakdown on Bigg Boss 14 while talking about his personal life. It was during that conversation that he revealed how his mother and the family disowned him after he came out in public. However, it looks like Vikas' mother, Sharda has a different story to say after all.

She took to social media to talk about the entire episode and how they had broken ties with him before his coming out. While she added how she was not speaking out all this while because of the respect she has, what he said about her distaning herself from him because of her orientation is derogatory.

She wrote, ''To think that we actually distanced our own (son) for his sexual orientation is equal to making a derogatory statement about my family. Yes, my son and I are not on great terms but that has nothing to do with his orientation. We had cut off ties with him much before he decided to come out in public, and we knew and have always loved him and accepted him the way he is. So the news about us distancing him cause of his choices is a complete hoax fabricated to one’s convenience. But sometimes, when you give too much love, you risk to be taken for granted."

While she did go on to write more about the same, she concluded by saying, ''This would be my first and last statement on the same as I don’t intend to carry on with this blame game and I would request everyone to understand and give us the respect and privacy we deserve. Thank you.”

She also mentioned, ''Unfortunately we distanced ourselves from him but despite that, we maintained a silence because unlike him, we didn’t want to paint a bad picture of him in the media. This matter would have never reached this far had my son not decided to cast aspersions against us. We had decided to give him due respect, but he couldn’t allow us our peace, which as a family, is our defeat.''

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Then who told or how did arshi knew about her medical bill is 50k if she didn't tell it to her  or how did arshi knew VG doesn't take care of his mom if she didn't share it to this girl?

U kicked ur son out..............why will he take care of U?

Now why will u talk about this son to strange girl like arshi khn?

Did arshi's papa did that?

No wonder why VG is like this. Mom ko dekho. 😔

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't get head or tail from this ..is this incomplete or something

LoveMira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg how can a mom do that to their own child??? 

I'm not a fan of Vikas anymore (was in S11) but JEEZ that's harsh!

No wonder he's going through depression. I feel he's very mentally unwell and needs help as soon as he gets out of BB. I hope he gets the help.

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Can anyone explain what is the issue please?

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😕 dono maa bete nautanki hai😵

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I won't be surprised if all this is just an act for publicity. 🤢

Candles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Attention seeker - sympathy seeker Vikas keeps crying about his personal ordeals on camera says his mother disowned him due to his sexuality so his mother cleared that one statement in specific that she had broken ties with Vikas prior of him disclosing his sexuality. And shes not indulging in further slander nor seeking attention like Vikas but just clearing out that shes not a homophobe. If Vikas is soo severely effected and depressed and has soo many issues he needs to stay home and get help instead of joining bigg boss again and again.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Kya drama lagaa rakha hai 

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mummyji bhi aa gayi maidan me. 

Next scene - VG gets to know about this and sheds some more crocodile tears...