My wishlist: Juhi Parmar, actress

currentchaos thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
   Wednesday, January 17, 2007

* I want lots of happiness in my life. Happiness is very essential for my peace of mind.

* I really want a good vacation with my family next year.

* I wish I could get one more interesting role like Kumkum. Something, that would be closer to my age, on the lines of a good love story or bored on a college girl. I'm really waiting for such an opportunity.

* My materialistic wishes are more or less fulfilled since I have just bought a new car and house, but I wish I could own a beautiful solitaire as I love rocks.

* Of course, my final wish is that all I ask for is granted. Not just in the new year, but till I die.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh wowwwwwwwww such a lovely articlee....really same here n am sure musttttt b fr all....hapiness s very much required fr peace f mind...am happy tht im happy 😃

awwww i know i also thnk juhi deserves a break a vacation...and she shuld go 2 sum hills coz its like heaven 😃 ....fr peace n fun n rest 😉

and juhi we also ish to see u in a new role...and wid husein 😳 ...i wuld luv if kumkum wuld end its first series n thn BAG wl start a new show at d same slot bt a diff story....mayb a college based 😃

im loving d new articles...thnks 😃
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this

yup even she needs and deserves a vacation

hope she gets the role, she wishes

may all her wishes come true

norzar

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehehe if we just take one lil bit out of context

she loves rocks... 😉 😆 now we know wat to get her! LoL

in terms of a solitare...hmmm it'd be wonderful if sum1 proposes to her that way though! damn anuj! 😆 lol

wow, it'd be a little bit hard to accept her in a role other than kumkum...but not impossible, coz shes such a fine actress
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me 2 me 2 me 2 me 2...............me 2 want to see juhi in a sweet and romantic role with husein....... 😳 ........ohhhhhhhhh i would love it..... 😳 😃

and of course all of us want peace and happiness 😊 😊 ..........

thanx for the lovely interview 😊
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks 4 d luvly interview 😃...
sweet sweet juhi ki sweet sweet wishes 😳 😳...
*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very sweet article   ðŸ˜³