we need to know exactly what Vansh knows  and when 

did he know it

That Ahana, looks like she's infatuated with Vansh enigma

Yaaaa exactly 

But these makers should show us the fb scenes

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The separation track is on the way, Riddhima is going to leave you for good.......vansh

More than Riddhima ,i m scared for Vansh,vaise bhi there are not many people ,in the family who love him,,,,,,what will he do,if Riddhima leave him too!!!!

Today,after not seeing her for some seconds ,he got so scared,what will he do,when she will not be in his life.......

Bappa,bless you Vansh,the heart break is not coming from Riddhu,it's coming for you!!!!!!!

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok guys 

I know lot  of u nd me not happy with this reveal that vansh want take revenge from riddhma and give her pain.. 

is it  vansh one who make  those  deadly attack on riddhma  the save on last moments or is it kabir  or someone else 

give her pain one thing I don’t  think he will try kill her

come. Guys it will interesting  seen war between love and revenge we all who going to win ( love of course) just hopping  vansh realise He mistakenly before too late 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

Ok guys 

I know lot  of u nd me not happy with this reveal that vansh want take revenge from riddhma and give her pain.. 

is it  vansh one who make  those  deadly attack on riddhma  the save on last moments or is it kabir  or someone else 

give her pain one thing I don’t  think he will try kill her

come. Guys it will interesting  seen war between love and revenge we all who going to win ( love of course) just hopping  vansh realise He mistakenly before too late 

Hmmmmm

He might realize those soon before it’s too late 

Because this man.loves Riddhima so much that he can’t hurt her so I think he might back out from taking revenge as he can’t do it 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhusmitailove

The separation track is on the way, Riddhima is going to leave you for good.......vansh

More than Riddhima ,i m scared for Vansh,vaise bhi there are not many people ,in the family who love him,,,,,,what will he do,if Riddhima leave him too!!!!

Today,after not seeing her for some seconds ,he got so scared,what will he do,when she will not be in his life.......

Bappa,bless you Vansh,the heart break is not coming from Riddhu,it's coming for you!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm

That’s where his obsession will start because he loves her too much that he can’t live without her