Mean girl Jasmin Bhasin

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Man everyday I think this girl cannot go any lower and this girl proves me wrong. There is a rock bottom but this girl’s rock bottom has a basement. What a vile person she is. When she started the season, I was confused seeing this innocent girl vs the mean girl I got a glimpse of in last season. But today it looked like the mean girl last season was only a trailer of what was to come. 

Jasmin Bhasin, the girl with the blackest of heart this season. Shame on you!! 

Edited by saga_twilight - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel bad for Aly. Though he is not the best person out there, he certainly is not such lowlife!!

PranPriye thumbnail

Twada rona drama. Sadda rona rona. 👎🏼 Can't say was totally surprised by her behaviour. Seen enough glimpses with her fights with Eijaz and Kavita Didi. On top of that, the constant justification on WKV. Thinking seriously of skipping this WKV where this oh so innocent cute bacchi will be justified and glorified. Jealous and frustrated to the core.

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Man everyday I think this girl cannot go any lower and this girl proves me wrong. There is a rock bottom but this girl’s rock bottom has a basement. What a vile person she is. When she started the season, I was confused seeing this innocent girl vs the mean girl I got a glimpse of in last season. But today it looked like the mean girl last season was only a trailer of what was to come. 

I completely agree she is the most cunning, vengeful and evil of the lot always negative 🤢and salman compared her to Katrina 👎🏼

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gif credit: KunwaariDaayan

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looks like in next captaincy task Ali makes sure Rakhi is in the wrong and Jasmines sins are made insignificant 

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Totally agree with you. She is the worst person on the show. Though I dislike Arshi and Nikki too, but Jasmin is the worst. She is EVIL.... Aly is a bully but compared to her he is a gem. 

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not just Jasmine, Nikki and Rubina equally mean👎🏼

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True that. She also gave me Regina George vibes. Jasmean has become truly a mean girl of bb house. 🤡

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc.z

Gif credit: KunwaariDaayan

🤣🤣🤣

This is the true face of JV. 👍🏼