Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is utter nonsense if he has not changed the characters the time slot and everything it would have survived. It was a slot leader for most of the time and after break even receiving the back lash he still continued with surrogacy track . which was hell for mishbir fans . And he expect numbers. How cruel he is πŸ˜ˆ

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Isko kabhi iske khudke galti nahi dekhta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ d kind of thing he is trying so hard from last 5 month to pull d trp of PS had he tried for once to save d show. πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€ khud kuch kiya nahi faltu ka muh kolta rehta hain 

Aur humare team bhi aur bade namune, goes on n on  praising him where as they we're treated better by their previous producer 

he will still remain as one of d most unprofessional producer I huv ever seen πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Behind-d-scenes thumbnail

Slow claps for this man.

Single-handedly destroyed the show but still has the audacity to blame the fans wah bhai wah.

Just when you make peace with the fact that the show is over this man had to open his mouth.

Jale pe namak chirakna zaroori tha kya😑

Ek ke baad ek ghatiya tracks layenge negative characters ko whitewash karenge characters ko apne hisab se flip karenge aur fir puchenge why fans blamed us. Nehi nehi apko nehi donald trump ko blame karenge hum.

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

https://youtu.be/jwOrjSQNTm0

Bhai atleast give credit where it is due!! 🌚🌚 

I am feeling sorry for leena Gangopadhay, sreemoyee was her brain  child which got remake in to many language n aai was one of them yet he was behaving like aai was his original creation n bhavna did all d work very unprofessional. 

N there is FL mishti, whose name is rhea sharma. She has equally put her effort in d show. Y does itv producer always discredit FL??? 

Another veteran actress/star is der Rupal patel, 

I guess he forgot dis two name!!! Or like always behave dis two didn't contribute to the show. 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

https://youtu.be/jwOrjSQNTm0

Bhai atleast give credit where it is due!! 🌚🌚 

I am feeling sorry for leena Gangopadhay, sreemoyee was her brain  child which got remake in to many language n aai was one of them yet he was behaving like aai was his original creation n bhavna did all d work very unprofessional. 

N there is FL mishti, whose name is rhea sharma. She has equally put her effort in d show. Y does itv producer always discredit FL??? 

Another veteran actress/star is der Rupal patel, 

I guess he forgot dis two name!!! Or like always behave dis two didn't contribute to the show. 

Well actually the original story was a Mexican telenovela from which Sony made Sujata in 2008 with Indrani Haldar and Aman Verma as middle aged husband wife, where husband cheats on her and leaves her, same situation of the daughter supporting her dad and insulting mom, only one son supporting the mom. Then mom became independent and found her own identity and her husband realized his mistake πŸ€ͺ

Same Indrani Haldar is Sreemoyee now

Sujata - Ek Stree Ka Samarpan is a Hindi television serial that aired on Sony TV, starting from 14 April 2008 until 11 December 2008. The story is an adaptation of the Mexican telenovela Piel de Otono, which was written by Liliana Abud and produced by Televisa. Wikipedia

So Leena copied story from Sujata, RS copied from Leena and now hypocrite liar is taking credit for copy of copy of copy πŸ˜† Really Disgusting man! πŸ€’ He’s #3 now on my most hated list! πŸ˜‘

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Well actually the original story was a Mexican telenovela from which SP made Sujata in 2011 with Indrani Haldar and Aman Verma as middle aged husband wife, where husband cheats on her and leaves her, same situation of the daughter supporting her dad and insulting mom, only one son supporting the mom. Then mom became independent and her husband realized his mistake πŸ€ͺ

Same Indrani Haldar is Sreemoyee now

So Leena copied story from Sujata, RS copied from Leena and now hypocrite liar is taking credit for copy of copy of copy πŸ˜† Really Disgusting man! πŸ€’ He’s #3 now on my most hated list! πŸ˜‘

Well  may be d concept was same but plot line n story I guess was different in both sujata n sreemoyee. 

Aai has d exact Story line as sreemoyee little bit here n there. So where did bhavna work??  He was praising as if whole was her work plus saying in itv such concept is not there n blah blah blah.... I was like  he has so little knowledge abt itv. Few days back we saw PB with similar story line πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€ 

He sounded so delusional 🌚🌚🌚 plus his attitude when asked about yrphk telling fans think producer will party if any of show goes off air,,, fans think producer will do it deliberately to make show go off air..... Nonsense said he was equally sad with d news n his rubbish 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Well  may be d concept was same but plot line n story I guess was different in both sujata n sreemoyee. 

Aai has d exact Story line as sreemoyee little bit here n there. So where did bhavna work??  He was praising as if whole was her work plus saying in itv such concept is not there n blah blah blah.... I was like  he has so little knowledge abt itv. Few days back we saw PB with similar story line πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€ 

He sounded so delusional 🌚🌚🌚 plus his attitude when asked about yrphk telling fans think producer will party if any of show goes off air,,, fans think producer will do it deliberately to make show go off air..... Nonsense said he was equally sad with d news n his rubbish 

Sujata and Sreemoyee have a few differences but basic concept is the same. So we can say Leena was inspired by Sujata and Sujata writers were inspired by Mexican serial 

But this shameless man is pretending like Anupama is his own concept and Bhavna’s original story πŸ˜‘

Are any of the other SJ serial remake PH saying this kind of nonsense? Like Kushum Dola one? They’re also in top 5 TRPs 

Ive read the interview and got so pissed off! 🀯 Such a disgusting  liar! πŸ€’ Deliberately killed our show with time slot change and horrible surrogacy track and now putting salt on our wounds! Disrespecting the FL the entire time! πŸ˜‘ 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Sujata and Sreemoyee have a few differences but basic concept is the same. So we can say Leena was inspired by Sujata and Sujata writers were inspired by Mexican serial 

But this shameless man is pretending like Anupama is his own concept and Bhavna’s original story πŸ˜‘

Are any of the other SJ serial remake PH saying this kind of nonsense? Like Kushum Dola one? They’re also in top 5 TRPs 

Ive read the interview and got so pissed off! 🀯 Such a disgusting  liar! πŸ€’ Deliberately killed our show with time slot change and horrible surrogacy track and now putting salt on our wounds! Disrespecting the FL the entire time! πŸ˜‘ 

He has a big fat ego. 

He has always disrespected her . Never ever bother to praise her. I huv not heard a single word for her from him. If he had so problems in casting her should huv denied star beforehand. N d kind of replies he liked during lockdown πŸ€·β€β™€ less said dat's better. 

Such a disrespecting producer I huv not seen . Rhea was literally treated like second fiddle. Got d worst costume to make up. 

I just hope she never ever work with him . He is one ungrateful fellow. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

He has a big fat ego. 

He has always disrespected her . Never ever bother to praise her. I huv not heard a single word for her from him. If he had so problems in casting her should huv denied star beforehand. N d kind of replies he liked during lockdown πŸ€·β€β™€ less said dat's better. 

Such a disrespecting producer I huv not seen . Rhea was literally treated like second fiddle. Got d worst costume to make up. 

I just hope she never ever work with him . He is one ungrateful fellow. 

That’s right, if he was so against casting her as FL he should have refused SP more vehemently. I think he didn’t even want to make a show on Mishti’s character, he’s the type who only believes in bloodline and hates adopted kids. SP forced him to make this show. 
Yeah I’ve seen Rhea got so much better dresses and jewelry, makeup in TSMSP, compared to this show she was treated like a queen there. 

What kind of replies did he like on twitter during lockdown? Please pm me