Arjun FF - Amrita Read "Important" before starting.

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guys here is my new story. Please Do Read

Amrita

Important:

If you haven't read the book "Rebecca" by Daphne du Maurier and intend to read it please read the book before reading this FF as this story contains some spoilers. And if you have read the book then please don't give any spoilers.                                                                       

This story continues after "The Case of The Mystery Girl".                                                                                                                                                                    

Another thing. I will advice Arakshi fans not to read this FF. And if you do then please don't chase me with a gun after that.  😁😁😁😁

Synopsis

Edited by stormfly13 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail

Synopsis

Famous actress Amrita Singhania gets murdered in her house, The ETF team starts their investigation. She was holding an edition of Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca when she died. Does this book mean something? Or was it just a coincidence? After starting investigation Arjun realizes that his connection with the case goes way back. Will he be able to catch the person who killed his loved ones? Will he be able to hold on to the last bit of his family? Will he be able to bring Amrita's killer to justice?

Edited by stormfly13 - 3 years ago
stormfly13 thumbnail

Thank you dear. :) :) :) :)

stormfly13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubui

waiting for update.

I will after I finish writing.