Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Merry X'mas To All...🌲❤

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why do these celebs wear black? Isn't Christmas festival of joy and cheer?

And these annoying pouts!😵😖

GumGum thumbnail

Kiddo did her eyebrows

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What i do not understand is how at the Kapoors'  so many people can gather during these times?

As for Katrina, she should just have had a christmas with her HOUSEHOLD. 

Are you telling me that all these people took a COVID test and were negative before they went to these gatherings?

Ohhhhh there is so much I could say but I am just going to let it slide coz well neither am I in those parties nor am I in the vicinity of the country so how does it affect my life. However, I look at my fellow Europeans, Canadians, and those Americans who wear masks and practice social distancing , and the sadness and loneliness this xmas finds them in and such gatherings just infuriate me. 

OK, rant partially over. 

P.S. Well done to the Bachchans for just keeping it to their HOUSEHOLD; well done Ranveer and Deepika to just keeping it to the two of them. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

I'm a little puzzled at the peeps wearing masks in their cars.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I'm a little puzzled at the peeps wearing masks in their cars.

Why? They are sharing the car with the driver or others. They should. On top of that yesterday someone tweeted she was fined for cops found her and her daughter without mask in their car. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

Why? They are sharing the car with the driver or others. They should. On top of that yesterday someone tweeted she was fined for cops found her and her daughter without mask in their car. 

For some reason I assumed the staff lived with them.

The 2nd part makes no sense. If mother and daughter live together, and they were in the car together, what diff does a mask make?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

For some reason I assumed the staff lived with them.

The 2nd part makes no sense. If mother and daughter live together, and they were in the car together, what diff does a mask make?

Ask the authority.

But I think they want everyone to be seen wearing a mask outside their home so they are not listening to any excuses.