Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Its better Star India rebrand Star Bharat in 2021 into a fresh new GEC channel eg Star Class (lol) and start serving upper intellectual class modern audience. They should bring quality romantic dramas, youth dramas, mystery thrillers, medical dramas as right now these shows are missing on ITV due to excessive family dramas.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why they even stopped comedy revamp and ended a show like Akbar Birbal? Durga has lowest opening on this channel. Will they end it too if it reaches 0.1? The channel getting it's karma as it need every Life Ok shows(ratings of its shows were more than what Star Bharat getting now) abruptly not letting it continue on Star Bharat.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Why they even stopped comedy revamp and ended a show like Akbar Birbal? Durga has lowest opening on this channel. Will they end it too if it reaches 0.1? The channel getting it's karma as it need every Life Ok shows(ratings of its shows were more than what Star Bharat getting now) abruptly not letting it continue on Star Bharat.

Star Bharat had made a very bad image of itself infront of the masses. They dont give a proper closure to shows and abruptly axe them for eg few Pre lockdown shows and Post lockdown shows. Akbar Birbal had lowest trp like 0.1 thus they ended it i mean you say why would they waste money on a show that people dont watch. The problem is not with the show but with the channel. The actual thing is audience are no more liking Star Bharat. Star India few months ago decided the rebrand Star Bharat with comedy shows but even that didnt worked, so now there's only possibility that is to either bring back the nostalgic Star one or bring another new channel or shut this channel down.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Star Bharat had made a very bad image of itself infront of the masses. They dont give a proper closure to shows and abruptly axe them for eg few Pre lockdown shows and Post lockdown shows. Akbar Birbal had lowest trp like 0.1 thus they ended it i mean you say why would they waste money on a show that people dont watch. The problem is not with the show but with the channel. The actual thing is audience are no more liking Star Bharat. Star India few months ago decided the rebrand Star Bharat with comedy shows but even that didnt worked, so now there's only possibility that is to either bring back the nostalgic Star one or bring another new channel or shut this channel down.

Yes right par opening 0.3 se hua tha. Don't understand why people don't understand a comedy show which has 1 story only for 2-3 days but don't mind Taarak Mehta which has a continuity story running from years. Durga opened with 0.2. It can go lower. It's promos are only ridiculous like the FL told her aim will be to be husband's protector(whom she has no idea of) as if a woman has no other aim. And for a change its ML who is tortured by his relatives. I doubt even Star One like channel will work now. I can't understand how a show like Imlie gets 2.8 and is in Top 5. Also how Pinjara gets 1.6-1.8 of whose articles I cringe even on reading their titles. Prem Bandhan on Dangal opened at 0.5, 2nd week increased to 0.6 and now raised to 0.9. I wonder how it increased rating so much in a week on a channel like Dangal.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Yes right par opening 0.3 se hua tha. Don't understand why people don't understand a comedy show which has 1 story only for 2-3 days but don't mind Taarak Mehta which has a continuity story running from years. Durga opened with 0.2. It can go lower. It's promos are only ridiculous like the FL told her aim will be to be husband's protector(whom she has no idea of) as if a woman has no other aim. And for a change its ML who is tortured by his relatives. I doubt even Star One like channel will work now. I can't understand how a show like Imlie gets 2.8 and is in Top 5. Also how Pinjara gets 1.6-1.8 of whose articles I cringe even on reading their titles. Prem Bandhan on Dangal opened at 0.5, 2nd week increased to 0.6 and now raised to 0.9. I wonder how it increased rating so much in a week on a channel like Dangal.

Not exactly like Star One, i meant they will have to bring shows that will have an contemporary touch to it. I am sure they will work right now because right now there is a scarcity of these types of shows. If audience gets to see something different they will appreciate it. Yeah it may not have very high trps but atleast 1.5 - 2.0 will be enough for them to run smoothly. Its not surprising that Imlie's ratings are so high, the female lead is the only reason why people are watching it plus the male's lead super supportive family who love Imlie very much, these things are appreciated. Whats surprising are the ratings of Pinjra is 1.6. You know i lodged a complaint against the show on BCCC and few days later i got a reply from them, they told me they had send a warning notice to Colors tv, if they are not convinced by their answer they will axe the show in a week. Since then i noticed the plot has changed and suddenly they are showcasing romantic stuff between the lead couple. Maybe the ph and channel got scared of this matter and twisted the whole story. Now they will show the male lead's redemption by cutting his face. Rubbish.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Its better Star India rebrand Star Bharat in 2021 into a fresh new GEC channel eg Star Class (lol) and start serving upper intellectual class modern audience. They should bring quality romantic dramas, youth dramas, mystery thrillers, medical dramas as right now these shows are missing on ITV due to excessive family dramas.

At least Star Bharat is STILL IN THE TOP 10, even with shows with such POOR RATINGS

And ITV already has enough number of Romantic dramas!

Shows teaching the IMPORTANCE AND VALUES of family which is absolutely POSITIVE MESSAGE and very IMPORTANT in this KALYUG ERA like Star Bharat's Gupta Brothers are hardly found!

Many producers have tried experimenting with youth dramas, mystery thrillers and medical dramas, but over a period of time, they change the theme to normal DRAMA, because it does not work well much with PRESENT ITV audience!

The CHANNEL which is facing a WORSER SITUATION RIGHT NOW is ZEE TV!

The main channel of the network ZEE TV is on a constant DOWNFALL of it's POSITION in the URBAN MARKET!

Even none of it's shows are able to enter the TOP 20, except for the TWO CRAP BHAGYAS

And this is happening because ZEE HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY PROMOTING FRUSTRATION AND NEGATIVE MESSAGES THROUGH ALL IT'S SHOWS

The Bhagyas running for years right now is nothing but ALL ABOUT DENIGRATING MIDDLE-CLASS POPULATION, WOMEN AND MARRIAGE

On the other hand, Star Network is only having PROFIT, two of it's channels STAR PLUS & STAR UTSAV are in the top 5 of the URBAN MARKET,

Maybe, Star Bharat is facing a CRISIS RIGHT NOW, but I'm sure it will GROW WITH TIME, because they never GIVE NEGATIVE MESSAGES THROUGH THEIR SHOWS!

But ZEE NETWORK will fall even MORE, if it does not STOP PROMOTING ALL THIS NEGATIVITY in name of ENTERTAINMENT

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

I want star india to rebrand star bharat to again into star one....right now india really needed proper youth channel from major broadcaster (not like mtv) where they can air youth dramas of limited episodes (mostly 100 episodes)with quality concepts

They can produce variety of shows like kdramas nd if star bharat can sustain with grps like 46.....then im sure star one(after rebrand) can get atleast 70-80 grps which is acceptable considering its target audience

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

I want star india to rebrand star bharat to again into star one....right now india really needed proper youth channel from major broadcaster (not like mtv) where they can air youth dramas of limited episodes (mostly 100 episodes)with quality concepts

They can produce variety of shows like kdramas nd if star bharat can sustain with grps like 46.....then im sure star one(after rebrand) can get atleast 70-80 grps which is acceptable considering its target audience

Wowww. I am sooo glad our thought process match here. Right dude me too want the nostalgic Star one too come back. Atleast their should be one channel from Star that will cater the youth and intellectual audience. In the entire nation, youth has the major percentage but there's no youth show. And this MTV is trash. Star one should come back with a fresh new slogan. Their should be atleast 6 youth shows running from 8:00 to 10:30 pm. We really need quality shows on tv right now.

For eg. 2 romcom college dramas, 2 corporate dramas, 1 mystery thriller and 1 medical drama etc.

I dont know but i feel that if they bring back Star one with fresh concept new stories limited series shows it will surely get above 1.5+ trps.

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I want star india to rebrand star bharat to again into star one....

But what is the use, Star Bharat has already been re-branded four times, how much more money, will a network waste on RE-BRANDING A CHANNEL?

right now india really needed proper youth channel from major broadcaster (not like mtv) where they can air youth dramas of limited episodes (mostly 100 episodes)with quality concepts

Producers did try to experiment with YOUTH SHOWS, but over a period of time, they were FORCED to change the THEME to NORMAL DRAMAS, thanks to OUR TRP SYSTEM AND THE MENTALITY OF THE ITV VIEWERS

It's better that Star Bharat keep the GENRE on FAMILY SHOWS, because SHOWS BASED ON MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILY AND JOINT FAMILY VALUE SYSTEM are hardly found in our ITV now!

I really don't appreciate the KDRAMAS, as far I have watched and ANALYSED them. The KDRAMAS are ANOTHER WORST FORM OF SEXIST DRAMAS

Where ML comes from a RICH UPPER-CLASS, treats the FL INHUMANLY who comes from a LOWER-CLASS and finally the FL falls for him, REJECTING THE GUY WHO ALWAYS LOVED AND RESPECTED; some of the best examples are : "To the beautiful you, You are beautiful, Boys over flowers, Pretty-man and the list goes on.....

I think there are enough ITV dramas based on such SEXIST IDEAS

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago