Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Always nailing it Rishuuuu 

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I missed you girls. I was not watching the show either. Frankly current shows in ITV are lacking in content

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

I missed you girls. I was not watching the show either. Frankly current shows in ITV are lacking in content

Yes Neha I too won't watch until this track is over. I don't know about other shows much. Only saw some clips. I heard some shows are really good . 

I missed you too , Neha

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I missed you too 🤗

Yea I agree. It's way too much negativity. ðŸ˜”

And it's sad because this show's premise is really good. Fahmaan and Megha (and even Pulkit) are just toooo good in their scenes.

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. The writing is so crappy what can they do. Veer is stupid to believe ranisa. Doesnt he know what kind of person she is still believes her. Everything can be solved if he simply will ask rani. And birju why is he wearing veer type of clothes when earlier he used to wear kurtas only.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Agreed. The writing is so crappy what can they do. Veer is stupid to believe ranisa. Doesnt he know what kind of person she is still believes her. Everything can be solved if he simply will ask rani. And birju why is he wearing veer type of clothes when earlier he used to wear kurtas only.

I officially hate the ATBA writers. Wish they would be more logical about these things.

Just watch them not even explain the reason Veer faked his marriage with Kiara. Neither will they explain how the fake video was created. Nor will they explain how the fake video had the exact same shirt as Birju's morning shirt. 😕 They also can't explain how someone like Jai (smaller build) carried Veer (bigger build) to another room without Veer waking up.