Poll

Best wife among all

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Due to option limitations, I couldn't add-- Sunaina, Jasmeet, Rashmi, Karishma, Devyani.

Comment if one of them is your pick.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I think for me the best wife on this show will always be Varsha. What a seasoned character, she was always supportive of Shaurya till the end, she loved him more than just romantically. While I have my complains with Varsha on the way her character developed into nothingness almost in the spin off, in YRKKH she is the best wife. It’s not easy to accept the mistake her husband has made and doth on the child like her own (and not have her own children for that very child). She could’ve seen Shaurya’s mistake in Kuhu, but she only saw the yearning in Kuhu and showered her with love. That’s some strength in forgiveness and compassion she showed towards Shaurya. Not many would do so. And the feminist in me says it openly that not every woman should do this either  especially if their husbands are toxic. However, that being said, Varsha proved that her love and faith in herself and her love has over come that toxicity without coming across as a doormat.

Akshara is a very close second, she was more realistic and her journey was more relatable. She wasn’t just the pillar of support to Naitik but his partner in all respects of life. She fought tooth and nail with herself time and again to have that healthy partnership. She slowly learnt the art of balancing it all and yes, that too with her head held high and without being a doormat!

No one else matches up.