Arjun - the pandava

shaikayisha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hello everyone  ,  pardon me if there are any mistakes in this story . i am actually writing a second forum and it is on arjun the pandava . who is the apple of the eye of  his father and his two mothers , the favourite grandson of the kuru pitamah bhishma , the dearest disciple of the great dronachary . the father of the courageous abhimanyu , the grandfather  of the kuru emperor parikshit . the great friend of the krishna vassudev , the son of the king of the devas indra , the guru of the valourus  satyaki  and the reincranation of the devine sage NAR ,  he who has the ansh of vishnu and mahadev ( they say it because , arjun is nar in his previous birth who is incranation of vishnu, and  he is husband of subhadhra and draupadi who is said to be durga herself ) . we heard about his valour , so why dont we have a tour of his life with me .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaikayisha thumbnail

chapter 1 - Birth of Arjuna 

It was a funny day on shathashrunga mountain . it has been a year after bheem birth , 

and then Pandu grew restless again. He had been having strange dreams, in which he saw himself as the father of more children than two. He saw many Devas in his dreams; but most of all he saw one who was more majestic than all the others, because he was their king. Pandu was certain that greatest Deva spoke to him.

He called Kunti and said, "I have been dreaming of Indra. He says we must have a son by him, a perfect kshatriya, greater than even Yudhishtira and Bheema."

She began to protest, but he laid a finger on her lips. With a sigh and an inner quaver at the thought of summoning the king of the Devas, Kunti agreed to do as her husband asked. Now she went deep into a nearby forest and inside a cave invoked the Deva king with Durvasa's mantra. Indra came to her, stern and full of majesty. For all that, he was tender; and when he had calmed her first helpless anxiety, he was the most ardent of her unearthly lovers. Even as she lay delirious in his arms, she swore she would never use the mantra again.

In time, Kunti delivered her third and finest son. Once more, an asariri spoke to that forest family. "This is the child who will win undying fame for his father. He will become the greatest archer on earth and conquer the world in his brother's name. only narayan can be his equal . Let him be called Arjuna." The heavens opened. They heard gandharvas singing little Arjuna's praises and soft flowers rained down on them, swathing the hermitage in the scent of other worlds.

The night Arjuna was born, Indra came to Pandu in a dream. Now he spoke clearly to that kshatriya, "Tonight Vishnu's twin incarnations, Nara and Narayana, have been born into the world to cleanse it of evil. Arjuna is Nara, come again as a man. In Mathura tonight, Narayana has also been born. Hearken to the earth, Pandu, she sings the birth of dark Krishna."

( it is said that both arjun and krishna were born on same day )

Pandu awoke. It was past midnight and he heard the wind in the trees like a hymning sea, full of a celebrant rumor that a blue savior had been born into the world, to purify it in blood. From far away, he thought he could hear a storm over a distant city at whose evil heart the newborn Avatara, his Arjuna's cousin, nestled. When Pandu fell asleep again, listening to the wind outside, prophetic dreams visited his sleep. He saw his sons fight a great war for the Blue God who had been born that night. It was an ancient war between good and evil, one that would destroy the race of kings forever. But when he awoke the next morning, he remembered nothing of his dreams.

so this is the birth of greatest  warrior arjun .

i will continue soon 

thank you 

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was awesome.

"he who has the ansh of vishnu and mahadev"

I think that I read somewhere the fact that he also has the ansh of INDRA cause he was his godfather.

Anyways it was nice.

Thank you.

Edited by Lovefun235 - 3 years ago

The first chapter :-

It was superb. Especially the descriptions. It was shown clearly the feelings and the thoughts. Waiting for your next update

shaikayisha thumbnail
Chapter - 2 Arjuna and his new bow Arjun's naming ceremony  was done. Many sages including narad muni came to see the son of Indra.  Narad who just came from vrindhavan after the naming ceremony of the avatar. Now came to see his cousin . Narad  thought  to himself  - "what a Leela prabhu,  who will say that these both are cousins when both look like twins". Soon the son of Indra was named Arjuna.  🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Krishna , where are you ?? " Madri called Arjuna , from inside. yudhisthir and bheem are learning warfare from their father. Madri comes to the garden in search of him. Their she saw 2 year old Arjuna trying to fix an arrow into his father s bow. She ran to there took away the bow and arrow from him and shouted in a stern voice " Krishna your becoming naughty day by day . this is not a toy to play . " Arjuna making a cute pout face said in a baby voice " but mata I too want to become a greatest archer like my pita " Madri got mesmerized seeing his cute face , but she quickly maintained her stern pose again and said " Krishna !! you can hurt yourself . your only two years old. " pandu who was watching the whole incident laughed and he come to Arjuna and pick him up on his shoulders and said " yes, my little Arjuna will become the greatest Archer . Don't worry son , I will give you , your own bow and arrows. " After hearing this Arjuna said - " I will say mata about this." saying so , he ran inside to tell kunti about this. Madri who heard this said - " but arya he is just my two little old Arjuna " pandu gave her an assuring look . That evening pandu gave Arjuna a little bow , Arjuna express his joy by hugging and kissing his father .and ran away to show to His two mothers . and from that day Arjuna has always been with his bow . 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 2 months later: " Arjuna I can't run up and down the mountain s . kunti said chasing Arjuna to eat food . " your going to be sick Krishna ! " Madri said who is also trying to feed him some food. "pitashree " Arjuna came to his father with his bow . pandu make him sit on his lap and said " who is troubling you dear " kunti came there and said " troubling , him ?? he is making me and madri to climb up and down the mountains to feed him " . pandu said " give me the food kunti , my Arjuna is a good boy . " kunti gave pandu the bowl , pandu made Arjuna sit on his lap and said stories about his ancestors . Arjuna obediently listened to the stories and ate food . After listening to story of king bharath , Arjuna said " father , I too want to become a great Kshatriya " pandu said " you will my dear , you can shoot perfectly at 2 years old , not even me or your pitamah has done that at a young age . " There bheem who was observing Arjuna everyday thought  that " I have not seen without his bow for even a moment , he does not eat without it nor sleep without it , just like my laddos , what will happen if I hide his bow for one day . " saying so bheem took his bow when he was sleeping that night and hided it in the bushes. 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 The next day : pandu , kunti and madri came running towards their children s bedroom , they heard Arjuna cries. kunti picked up Arjuna and said " what happened dear , why are you crying . " Arjuna said between his cries - " my ... bow ..... is gone " pandu said - " Arjuna don't cry I will make you a new one tomorrow " Arjuna nooded his head negatively indicating "no" Due to the cries bheem woke up and said " what happened Arjuna ?? you disturbed my sleep " kunti and madri made him stop crying after and hour . They let out a sigh , kunti asked - " yudhisthir , have you seen Arjuna s bow " The whole day Arjuna was chanting his bow name like a prayer and he did not eat nor came out of his room. Bheem irritated by Arjuna cries went to the garden bought his bow and gave to him. Arjuna without knowing hugged bheem and went to practice. now all stares are on him . he said - " sorry mata ! I didn't mean to . " The three shouted - " No ladoos for a week " "whatt" ? 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 so , how was the chapter ?? hope you all liked it ? this story indicates Arjuna and  his bow are inseparable. See you  all again.  Do let me know if you  like it or not

Wow. that was a great update. Bheem 😈😈

Anyways you are going great. update soon.