What if Nandini is NOT really Nandini ?!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

A thought crossed my mind just now, feeling the shocking twist could be really mind boggling. Here i have something that i feel could be possible.

What if this lady who has been introduced to us as Nandini is not Nandini but her imposter who had entered Tibrewal Mansion for all the money. What if the real Nandini is dead ?! I mean hone ko toh kuch bhi hosakta hai but guys if this happens then ? 😐

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

but she knows all the things happened between het and ktπŸ˜†

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

but she knows all the things happened between het and ktπŸ˜†

I know but here we are talking about illogical things πŸ€£ you see cvs changed the old script where KT said Nandini left with her boyfriend leaving her 2 children behind with KT. If that is possible then why not this. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i think they changed the entire script after rajshree quit or rajshree quit because they changed the script... the way story is goingits shows the proof🀒 wish they had shut down the show after rajshree quit. Then the story was far better compared to now.

kusum should come out of her fangirl thing and see the truth practically.KT has not moved on.he loves only nandhini. he used preeti..its better we too accept the truth and move on..

let preeti get out of that crazy mansion and break up all the ties with shaadi mubaarak.

let her got to kusum's place and have some breakto think what to do next..my OS will be purely based on that as i never wanted the preeti in the show to get married but free from all bonds ,living away from everyones life and living her life to the fullest

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh god the damaka article triggered alot of creativity in us πŸ€£

I think the damaka is Preethi getting pregnant with KT baby β˜ΊοΈ

I remember seeing a scene in the a show where FL gets pregnant with ML baby but they both donot consummate their marriage. After alot of drama it is revealed that in drunk state they consummate and forget about it, results is FL pregnancy πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Oh god the damaka article triggered alot of creativity in us πŸ€£

I think the damaka is Preethi getting pregnant with KT baby β˜ΊοΈ

I remember seeing a scene in the a show where FL gets pregnant with ML baby but they both donot consummate their marriage. After alot of drama it is revealed that in drunk state they consummate and forget about it, results is FL pregnancy πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

@BOLD It was Punarvivah !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Just few days ago i came to know the show by SSP... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

gurti227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

@BOLD It was Punarvivah !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Just few days ago i came to know the show by SSP... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes I remember this πŸ˜†πŸ˜… Too much drama at that time !! 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Yes too much drama πŸ˜† and damaka if she gets pregnant and kushala will be all over Preethi for her grandchild πŸ˜‰

parcel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kushala the villain in tandem with nandini

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Plot twist: Nandini is really the OG Dayan

Edited by silvermoonlight - 3 years ago