pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

No one can come in between Riansh.  She can b

Kabir's Ally whom he was talking 

Vansh 's ally as we have seen him to talk with someone twice in phone. She can act as Vihan 's Gf which ultimately will bring jealous Riddhima and the khoonkar vayankar Biwi 

She can b the young Uma...May b we got to see Uma 's back story 

This would b an amazing twist but i think i am thinking too loud.....

She can b Kabir 's real gf 

She can b Aryan's gf 

Mamta never brings third wheel. She is not Pati Patni and Woh types and she knows Riansh k bich koi bardast nhi hogi 

Ragini bhi ho sakti hai may b Vansh has saved her and changed her face (This is the least possibility )

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But didn't deep in previous  season  got married many times...I am ok with new Characters  coming in...but angre Aryan ishani and others do not get proper screen space ..they have lot of potential...that doesn't  mean am up for some crazy ridz torture track....but some story ...good story...

What if she is vanshz past flings...who is obsessed  with him 

But ridz will not bother cuz he is vihaan to her...she will care the least

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You are wrong dear..

Mamta destroyed JNDSD by bringing third wheels..and also she created so many wheels in IMMJ1

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

With her entry definitely another new track is gonna to be started without solving many previous tracks.😵 & along with others parallel roles will remain standing  like side pillar of house. Kabir has no young girl partner. Is she coming for kabir?

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think she will be a third wheel for vihaan because riddhu will be least bothered with that however I think mansi's character looks like for either kabir or aryan. I feel its aryan. Maybe boss planted her to distract kabir. 

Don't know thou 🤷‍♀️

Mansi is good for positive roles rather than negative so I have small hope maybe mansi could be an ally of riddhu. Who came to help her maybe.

Edited by Roudy1 - 3 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is either on Vansh side or kabir's side lets wait and watch to know😜😜

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vallu123

But didn't deep in previous  season  got married many times...I am ok with new Characters  coming in...but angre Aryan ishani and others do get proper screen space ..they have lot of potential...that doesn't  mean am up for some crazy ridz torture track....but some story ...good story...

What if she is vanshz past flings...who is obsessed  with him 

But ridz will not bother cuz he is vihaan to her...she will care the least

Vansh Deep nhi hai...

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

You are wrong dear..

Mamta destroyed JNDSD by bringing third wheels..and also she created so many wheels in IMMJ1

but in jndsd neither vividha nor Atharv let anybody come into there space .they are clear from start to end that they are for each other .vividha never let anybody take Atharv's place nor Atharv did that though at one point they were with other people but they didn't streach that track for more than 7 episodes .

I really like there love story .

I hope riansh bond is as strong as there's .

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Max789

but in jndsd neither vividha nor Atharv let anybody come into there space .they are clear from start to end that they are for each other .vividha never let anybody take Atharv's place nor Atharv did that though at one point they were with other people but they didn't streach that track for more than 7 episodes .

I really like there love story .

I hope riansh bond is as strong as there's .

I hope makers work on RiAnsh bond ...

Nephy thumbnail

I'm not feeling positive with this entry....show is going good with good track and this track seriously don't require any new person..

Now I'm thinking may be to get trp's they are going with some cliche...

And yaar how can she be vihaan's gf as vihaan is nobody...its just vansh mind game..

And can't be vansh's past fling....don't go with his character 

I don't think any third wheel is required right now....