Vani Os : Inhibitions [Check Pm List Please]

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Hello Lovelies ! 🤗

So yeah this is my first writing on the forum and yes I got massively carried away and wrote this OS that can easily be passed off as a TS, Lol. This concept has been in my mind since we got a spoiler that Jai’s truth will come out in the show and Bani will be distraught. Since there wasn’t much weightage given to the big revelation I thought of writing my own version where Bani is broken (like any other human) and Veer is pacifying her. 

This was supposed to be posted last week but I wasn’t satisfied with whatever came out on paper so I scrapped everything off and redid it over the weekend. I hope this wasn’t a big pathetic read for all of you great people out there and I’m surely going to keep writing more things and inflicting my atrocities on you all. 🤣

'Aur mujhe lambi likhi cheezein bht pasand hain. Jaise ki dikh rha hoga.' 🤣

So comment below your thoughts it would make my day and tell me if you want to be added in my pm list. 

Lots of Love,

Ritu. ❤️

PS : If you're interested in reading book recommendations, poems, write-ups etc. so follow my instagram handle @the_euphoric_damsel it would be a huge help. :) 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 3 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

.PM List.

D_e_s_t_i_n_y

SemieM

Andetheres

Vgn1

Dr_strange_100

SilentEyes7

Sweetypie34

Shabia1

AliChase

deepikagupta9

LoveMyself_sri

J2lover

ratna.nanda

sumbalkhattak

nainaasharmaa

fire_wings

forest_foliage

Spankinew 

Shinika 

Moonks

smanchik

indigal07

_NINA_

nihasan

Vgn1

reeyacute

rumki34

Cinnamon_Kisses

So Yeah I hope I didn't leave anyone ? I seem to have send like at least 40 pms this afternoon aaaaannndd I actually don't remember who all got it.  So, yeah these are the guys who messaged me / commented. If I've missed anyone who wants to be added please please please comment down below because I have a memory of a goldfish ! 🐷 

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 3 years ago
AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is super amazing, yaar. Matlab, you're seriously good at writing. The words are so apt, the flow of writing is so well balanced. Like the way you breathe life into Bani's cold exterior is really beautiful. 

Like a perfect mix of her feeling. Do keep writing more stuff. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

This is super amazing, yaar. Matlab, you're seriously good at writing. The words are so apt, the flow of writing is so well balanced. Like the way you breathe life into Bani's cold exterior is really beautiful. 

Like a perfect mix of her feeling. Do keep writing more stuff. 

Thank you so much this means the world to me. Do follow me on insta if you're interested ! 😳❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very well written 👏 plz makers see this piece.

U defined d characters & emotions very well .👍🏼

Do continue.😊

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing...

Keep writing...

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Awesome.. So good. Loved it. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is beautifully written!❤️❤️❤️  It was heart touching! The damaged bani sharma was so well written! I loved it!😳 I could envision every scene so well! Its almost like reading a chapter from a book! It left me wanting for more! 

I loved the progression right from their first interaction to the last one, she finding her love in him!❤️ It was so soothing to read! Kuddos to you! I loved your use to language! Its so poetic!❤️

Please continue writing!😳 VaNi from this perspective would be a treat to read!😳

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I loved it..It's awesome and veers dialogue lovable..keep updating