Rudhita Vm - Piya Tora Kaisa Abhimaan + Poetry of Gulzar Sir

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Today seriously I'm just amazed seeing RuDi chemistry.. ❤️ How effortlessly it matched with every song.. Be it 420 chapri types songs or some romantic melody, A.R. Rahaman sir's composition or or great gulzar Sir's voice, classical songs or rock pop songs.. 

I tried here to make a small vm on piya tora kaisa Abhimaan song combined with poetry of Gulzar from Raincoat movie.. 

Leave your reviews below..🤗 I'll be happy to read those.. 😳❤️

https://youtu.be/WVIY264_ZWA

Love ❤️

From - Shrabana.. 

So beautiful banu ❤️

Pain in their eyes and the poet matched perfectly with the scenes 😭❤️

Perfect scenes for this song  😳 It's sinking well with that seperation track 🥺⭐️

Vm is amazing asusual  

OMGGGGGGG it's so intense re ❤️  Keep experimenting as the results are always so good when it comes to your efforts 🤗 Downloading..... ☺️

Shrabana,dil ko choo liya tumne!

Simply magical!The pleasant background music amalgamated with the baritone voice and the beautiful Rudhita scenes!

Bless you ❤️I'm so touched and happy❤️

Originally posted by --Lalz--

So beautiful banu ❤️

Pain in their eyes and the poet matched perfectly with the scenes 😭❤️

Perfect scenes for this song  😳 It's sinking well with that seperation track 🥺⭐️

Vm is amazing asusual  

Thank you lalz.. ❤️😳

This poetry is just ❤️

Actually separation track is the phase on which I can make uncountable vms.. 🤣🤣 Then sochti hun ki chodo.. Thoda leap ke liye bhi rakh dete hain.. 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

OMGGGGGGG it's so intense re ❤️  Keep experimenting as the results are always so good when it comes to your efforts 🤗 Downloading..... ☺️

awiiieee.. 😃 You liked it.. ❤️ Thanku Thanku.. 🤗

Subscribe kiya tune iss channel pe?.. 😃

Originally posted by Ka_ta

Shrabana,dil ko choo liya tumne!

Simply magical!The pleasant background music amalgamated with the baritone voice and the beautiful Rudhita scenes!

Bless you ❤️I'm so touched and happy❤️

Thank you dear.. ❤️🤗

Yeah.. Gulzar sahab has some unexplainable depth in his voice..❤️ Sunte hi ronkte khare ho jate hain.. 

Shrabana👏 what an amazing vm yaar  just loved it How the poetry matches the feeling of both Rudhita ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  Hats off to you 👏😳

Originally posted by Shrabana99

Thank you dear.. ❤️🤗

Yeah.. Gulzar sahab has some unexplainable depth in his voice..❤️ Sunte hi ronkte khare ho jate hain.. 

Yes,you're so right!Thank you soo much for bringing forth such a wonderful creation!