Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

True! Change of donors, forcing someone... Is it even legal?! Like how I would love if SD files a case against his exploitation in this and even office. 

LOL, it is quite bizarre to see Rahul coerce SD for being a donor. It doesn't happen in real life & the employee will usually make a note of this to either the supervisor or the HR if the situation gets worsened. But, ITV tends to take liberty way too far. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, it is quite bizarre to see Rahul coerce SD for being a donor. It doesn't happen in real life & the employee will usually make a note of this to either the supervisor or the HR if the situation gets worsened. But, ITV tends to take liberty way too far. 

Exactly or just take an action. 

Also blaming everything on Itv doesn't make any sense, cos mess happens in international shows too, all aren't good. 

Also not all Itv shows show such nonsense, and handle things quite maturely. The shows execute tracks quite well, and take creative liberty but know where to draw lines. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Exactly or just take an action. 

Also blaming everything on Itv doesn't make any sense, cos mess happens in international shows too, all aren't good. 

Also not all Itv shows show such nonsense, and handle things quite maturely. The shows execute tracks quite well, and take creative liberty but know where to draw lines. 

Hi dear, perhaps, my wording was a bit too extreme hence I apologize for that. It's just that I start to lose interest in the show once the creative liberty gets misused repetitively in the ITV shows that I've watched (barring some shows hence why the frustration). 

Yes, mess does occur in international shows too & there are shows that execute tracks well. My problem is when creative liberty gets misused repeatedly in terms of either showing a good concept or execution of storyline which later makes me lose interest as a viewer in the show which I have observed from certain shows with good concepts (except for few). 

It's just there are certain things that get repeated, recycled, or misused on tv shows generally. Perhaps, my wording was wrong on including ITV as the overall place for the misuse of creative liberty. I just feel frustrated at times for the repeated misuse of creative liberty in shows that initially showcase something & then change it to some other nonsense.  

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hi dear, perhaps, my wording was a bit too extreme hence I apologize for that. It's just that I start to lose interest in the show once the creative liberty gets misused repetitively in the ITV shows that I've watched (barring some shows hence why the frustration). 

Yes, mess does occur in international shows too & there are shows that execute tracks well. My problem is when creative liberty gets misused repeatedly in terms of either showing a good concept or execution of storyline which later makes me lose interest as a viewer in the show which I have observed from the shows on ITV (except for few). 

It's just there are certain things that get repeated, recycled, or misused on tv shows generally. Perhaps, my wording was wrong on including ITV as the overall place for the misuse of creative liberty. I just feel frustrated at times for the repeated misuse of creative liberty in shows that initially showcase something & then change it to some other nonsense.  

Accepted! Yes nowadays many times this happens but on all platforms and shows. Apologies, even if you felt bad. 

I agree, cos even I get irritated with misuse of liberty, nonsense content, butchering characters for the glorification of leads. Some tracks are good in shows and then they just mess up. 

But we should blame the writing here. But you know what?! We are in the minority here, cos most people just seem way excited for this! 

I believe we both sail in same boat and had taken a break, and I guess possibly that was a wise decision. 

Kavya track seemed interesting and a few side characters. But I don't like the way main plot is made a joke. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Accepted! Yes nowadays many times this happens but on all platforms and shows. Apologies, even if you felt bad. 

I agree, cos even I get irritated with misuse of liberty, nonsense content, butchering characters for the glorification of leads. Some tracks are good in shows and then they just mess up. 

But we should blame the writing here. But you know what?! We are in the minority here, cos most people just seem way excited for this! 

I believe we both sail in same boat and had taken a break, and I guess possibly that was a wise decision. 

Kavya track seemed interesting and a few side characters. But I don't like the way main plot is made a joke. 

No dear. In fact, I liked that you let me know about it and I thank you for letting me know about it. πŸ˜ƒ 

Exactly, the discordance in writing just built up this frustration hence why I just randomly watched Thursday's episode because I knew it will be the same thing of the baby milestone list.πŸ˜†

I have no clue about the kavya track like it does have potential but I cannot comment on  the execution. For now, it's just been hit-and-miss, slo-mo scenes which just irritated me. I'm like okay when are they meeting? when are they meeting? It all turns out to be tai tai phus. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

No dear. In fact, I liked that you let me know about it and I thank you for letting me know about it. πŸ˜ƒ 

Exactly, the discordance in writing just built up this frustration hence why I just randomly watched Thursday's episode because I knew it will be the same thing of the baby milestone list.πŸ˜†

I have no clue about the kavya track like it does have potential but I cannot comment on  the execution. For now, it's just been hit-and-miss, slo-mo scenes which just irritated me. I'm like okay when are they meeting? when are they meeting? It all turns out to be tai tai phus. 

Great to know. You are welcomeπŸ˜€

True! 

I agree and even I doubt about the execution. Leads meeting, they stretched it so much that the crispness and charm has gone. Like max should have been a week. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I agree and even I doubt about the execution. Leads meeting, they stretched it so much that the crispness and charm has gone. Like max should have been a week. 

Exactly. A day to a one week is enough. The overall slow pacing is, to some extent, responsible for making the storyline somewhat mundane --- IDK if it is really slow or like sometimes it feels slow & at other times, it feels like so-so or okayish wala pacing in the past episodes?πŸ˜† Like they got good characters like Ramesh Bhau, SD's mother, Alia's maid, , but overall the story lost charm, as you said, therefore producing a sense of doubt/distrust in the writing. 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Madzyyy! Look who has entered foruming after ages! πŸ˜Ž I decided to stop being on bhootni mode and bhataking around this forum and come out in the open. πŸ€£

First of all, thanks for posting the new promo of S9MK! I didn't see this earlier. The situation looks disastrous to say the least! πŸ˜³ 

I mean I understand that the show is meant to be a rom-com and it looks comedic and all, therefore some creative liberties will be taken...BUT I just thought atleast IVF initial track will be handled sensitively. It literally looks like Sarang is being held at gunpoint to be a donor for Alia, like what in the world of logic are they using here?? 

This whole time I was wondering how Sarang will decide to become a donor, but never did I imagine that it will be played out in this manner! 

Edited by Dangelz - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Exactly. A day to a one week is enough. The overall slow pacing is, to some extent, responsible for making the storyline somewhat mundane --- IDK if it is really slow or like sometimes it feels slow & at other times, it feels like so-so or okayish wala pacing in the past episodes?πŸ˜† Like they got good characters like Ramesh Bhau, SD's mother, Alia's maid, , but overall the story lost charm, as you said, therefore producing a sense of doubt/distrust in the writing. 

True! πŸ’―πŸ’―

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Madzyyy! Look who has entered foruming after ages! πŸ˜Ž I decided to stop being on bhootni mode and bhataking around this forum and come out in the open. πŸ€£

First of all, thanks for posting the new promo of S9MK! I didn't see this earlier. The situation looks disastrous to say the least! πŸ˜³ 

I mean I understand that the show is meant to be a rom-com and it looks comedic and all, therefore some creative liberties will be taken...BUT I just thought atleast IVF initial track will be handled sensitively. It literally looks like Sarang is being held at gunpoint to be a donor for Alia, like what in the world of logic are they using here?? 

This whole time I was wondering how Sarang will decide to become a donor, but never did I imagine that it will be played out in this manner! 

Yes, thought why not?! That's great, interesting to see you post a post since forever. β€πŸ˜€

Welcome back Dangzy! 

You are welcome, I totally agree to you. As you would have read my views. 

True, everything has boundaries and they have crossed all limits and went overboard 😑

It's a highly sensitive issue. Yeah, exactly which is so sick, what even?! 

Honestly I had expected from the pilot promo, that Aliya will give him a deal that he helps her achieving her dream, and she will help him achieve his. Which again I wasn't for it, so I felt it great seeing the first week, that he comes by himself. But possibly now they're going in a similar direction which is kinda worse! So it's bad.