Mirchi Lagi Toh 2.0 Teaser | Coolie No. 1

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Again its Jhankaar, practically the same song 😆

The singers have resung it...no release date given yet.

https://youtu.be/VCnKFrop-XM

As expected the biggest blockbuster from the OG is the last promo piece.

The best part: the credit section ❤️

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

Bura matt maan na, are you Anand Milind's relative? No one used to care about that composer duo in their prime coz they were not the dikhte hue guys... aur jo dikhte hai wahi bikte hai.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I like it (sorry topic maker) 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

Bura matt maan na, are you Anand Milind's relative? No one used to care about that composer duo in their prime coz they were not the dikhte hue guys... aur jo dikhte hai wahi bikte hai.

I am a Viju Shah, Anu Malik, Sameer, Dilip Sen Sameer Sen, Shankar Jaikishan, Laxmikant Pyarelal, Roshan, Ravi, Chitragupta, C Ramchandra, Kalyanji Anandji, Jatin Lalit and more's fan...so I am related to all of them. Via music.

They were one of the first composers who had their own hoarding in the 90s and were the ones who legit bought melody back, paving the way for many more composers. T Series' first hit was with them, Nadeem Shravan followed soon after.

Just coz they chose to let their work speak doesn't mean the didn't have popularity. In fact they made films/soundtracks work which had probably the least appealing star cast. More than 250 films, 20 releases a year, 950+ songs with Sameer alone...yeah even producers and directors didn't care about them.

I don't have to be someone's relative to like them. But having heard almost every 90s soundtrack, its a shame they were underrated because they didn't self publicise. The last duo who gave serious variety were Anand Milind, followed by Viju Shah. Both criminally underrated in today's time.

And I was happy to see both A-M and Sameer get their due credit. But okay, I am related to them. 😃

Having spoken to enough people who are musically inclined and were youngsters in the 90s, living in Bombay, I know who was popular and how much, who paid for "things", and who did quality work.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

I loved Karishma's sarees in the original ❤️

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That's a cute dress she has on ⭐️

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Getting Sara to be a Karishma hasnt worked ...in any of the promos so far!! 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

Getting Sara to be a Karishma hasnt worked ...in any of the promos so far!! 

I think it has. I don't know where she got this from though... I was expecting her to go the Kareena way actually but this is really cute

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Varun needs to calm down

GumGum thumbnail

BW should actually remix the other Mirchi song, Mirchi oh mirchi kamal kar gayi,dhoti ko phaad ke rumaal kargayi. 

Coz remix of already superhit songs don't get as much appreciation as the remix of catchy but not a big hit songs. That's why remix of Banno Tera Swagger and Aankh Maare were huge hits.