Does Akshay Kumar have any superlative performance??

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/QjZWhIae8NE

Akshay starred in a movie titled *Dancer*  looking at this his dancing is so terrible here I would pick this as his worst.

Edited by SRK_Deewani92 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Akshay is dancing fine, its the choreography, costume and song which is pathetic. The girl's gestures are vulgar🤢

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have not found him phenomenal in even one movie. He is above average in all movies, but no one movie stands out in his filmography as the best, career-defining role. He was good in Rustom , Airlift, Bhool Bhulaiya and Ajnabee, but not outstanding.

Even Salman has one outstanding performance - Tere Naam, and he was very good in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam as well. I find Salman a bad actor overall, and Akshay a decent actor. But I feel Salman has done better roles in his career.

Which one do you think is Akshay's best performance and why?

DushtKanya thumbnail

I find Akshay very repetitive in the way he acts. Like you said, he's decent but I can't connect deeply to his acting. He's done fab characters but his acting hasn't ever wow'ed me. Like, Ayushmann does similar kind of movies with social messages and stuff but he still establishes a connect.

Even in Rustom he was pretty ordinary I'd say. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I find Akshay very repetitive in the way he acts. Like you said, he's decent but I can't connect deeply to his acting. He's done fab characters but his acting hasn't ever wow'ed me. Like, Ayushmann does similar kind of movies with social messages and stuff but he still establishes a connect.

Even in Rustom he was pretty ordinary I'd say. 

Exactly.👍🏼

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with the above he is so repetitive..there was nothing special in his acting that he won national awards 😕

Akshay can never do a devdas that's for sure.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hey, not fair, dude sells Kajaria tiles, made from desh ki mitti😆

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sangharsh and Jaanwar 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you cant be serious ! He is extremely good in comedy more than what you can say for khans. He has rare bad performace...and he did so many B grade movie in 90's . This guy had a long career...manged to stay afloat in bad times. for people who were in 90's he was one of the few good looking guys on screen...Mohra , Khiladi were actually good movies and great hits.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No he doesnt have any however i really liked his 90s action/police movies ❤️ he was great in them