Unexpected Surprises - A Rudhita OS

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii guys 🤗

I am here with a new OS for you all. 😳

Do read and tell how it is.

@..RiMi.. Meri Rimu it is just a small gift for you on your birthday.. Happy birthday behen🤗❤️

May you be blessed with all the happiness and always stay the way are.🤗😆

Thanks for writing beautiful stories and inspiring me always. Keep writing like this always.❤️

@Scarlett_15 meri Fifa behen thank you for the idea of the birthday warna mein toh yehi soch k rehe jaati k kya conversation dalun indono k bich😆🤗❤️

Here it goes.... 😳

Unexpected Surprises 

It was a moonlit night. The sky was wrapped with the twinkling stars. The cold breeze of the winter was passing adding a chilled atmosphere, the unusual silence of the night stretched all around. But unaware to all those things happening around her, Bondita was sitting lost in some deep thoughts. She was supposed to be happy as she just turned 18 few moments back. 

But as the clock in her room ticked 12 she looked at it blankly with some errant thoughts making their place in her mind. Sleep took a troll from her and not able to take in the silence of her room, she grabbing a shawl from the bedside headed upstairs. The darkness of the night has always given her a peace of mind and this time too she tried the same.

Birthdays were always a awaited day for her specially for the special treatments she got from the Roy Choudhury men. Be it her both sasurs, her devars or her patibabu. They have never failed to pamper her in their own ways. And being a kid she loved all those treatments, the gifts and the fun.

But this year things felt different for her. She was not brimming like a child as her birthday has arrived rather there was something else in her heart. This time she wanted more, she wanted something different. 

This year she doesn't want her patibabu to just bring her aath handi ek badam wale roshogolle and give her some books as present. She wanted some special attention too from him and these thoughts made her restless. A sense of being grownup caged her thoughts and their relationship felt different for her now. The talks of her friends were affecting her now and she couldn't tame those growing emotions within her and at the same time she was scared to confess it to the person with whom she shared everything. Rather for a peace of mind she came to the terrace. But imagination didn't leave her, looking at the starry sky she wondered how it would have been if he was there sitting beside her gazing the stars with her. And she shivered unknown if it was for the cold or her crazy thoughts.

Here Anirudh was roaming here and there in the kitchen in hurry to gather few things. It was quite unexpected to find Anirudh Roy Choudhury in the kitchen other than study and that too in the late hours of night. But there was something cooking up in his mind. He had seen Bondita going upstairs at such late hours and some talks of her from the evening made there way in his mind. 

She was talking about some friend of her and how her patibabu surprised her in her birthday though he was not much interested in the talk at the moment but seeing her awake in the late hours, this thing clicked and he understood Bondita's state of mind. And thus smiling headed to kitchen. It is not that he didn't want to celebrate her birthday in special way but it was that, Bondita was always that little kid for him. And these thoughts of making her birthday special or giving her surprises never clouded his mind. 

But seeing her weired behaviours from the evening this plan popped. And he blushed thinking his Bondita has grown and deep down in her heart she wants some special attention from him. 

And with these thoughts smiling and holding a mattress and a handkerchief he headed upstairs. He smiled seeing her standing lost, gazing at the darkness that spread to infinity. Her face deprived of makeup glowing in the moonlight. And her body wrapped in the shawl but still she looked beautiful for him. And making her stunned he called her name slowly, "Bondita..." 

And she jumped out of fear hearing her name and not expecting him also. Anirudh laughed at her reaction making Bondita frown. He then spreading the mattress in the ground moved towards her. Bondita was confused as to what was going on and what on earth he was doing and making her more confuse he without a word moved closer to her and tied the handkerchief he was holding in her eyes. 

And when she was about to say something he shushed her, keeping his fingers in her lips and Bondita's breath stopped at the sudden touch of his. Her heartbeat fastening and heat running through her cheeks. Though the action was out of reflex but Anirudh too felt something. And both stood there like this for sometime. Bondita's eyes tied and Anirudh's gaze fixed, where his fingers rested but he quickly took his hand away as his emotions took a different turn. 

And breaking the silence he was the 1st one to speak, he guided her to the mattress and making her sit said,"aage kuch mat bolna Bondita, baas thodi der yahan baithe raho, mein baas panch minute mein aya.. Ankhe mat kholna..please" And Bondita was about to say, "par patibabu.." but he was gone as she heard his footsteps heading down the stairs.

Anirudh returned back holding a plate and some candles within few minutes and smiled seeing her sitting the same way he had left her. He then lightened the candles around the mattress and one in the middle of the plate he was holding and said to her slowly, "ankhe kholo Bondita.. " 

And when she removed the handkerchief, her eyes twinkled in excitement, the cold night and candles burning all around, gave her a warmth and she looked at the man sitting in front of her with a plate in his hand. 

But when she peeped into it she couldn't stop her laugh. It was decorated beautifully, with a rashogolla in the middle and cookies around it, garnished with dry fruits and cherries with a candle stuffed in the middle of the rahsogolla. It looked imperfectly perfect. But seeing her laugh Anirudh replied with a baby face, "raat ka time hai, aur koi option bhi nehi tha..baas bhi karo na Bondita.. Ab itna mat haso.. Cake kato"  and in between her laughter Bondita replied, "cake nehi hai ye patibabu" and Anirudh replied with the same baby face, "cake samjh kar kat lo naa..next year pakka sacha wala cake launga" and Bondita stopping her laughing season smiled looking at him as happy tears trickled down her cheeks.

She looked in his eyes with tears brimming in them and she knew her 18th birthday has already been special. This is what a surprise felt and with a widening smile she took the plate from his hand and kept it down. Anirudh then forwarded her the knife and she cut the roshogolla or the cake as per Anirudh, with him singing happy birthday song for her, his smile not stopping for a moment as he was busy staring at her happy face. 

Then she fed him the cut rashogolla with cherry on the top and Ani made faces with it's taste making Boni to laugh again. And she said, "aapka banya hua cake aapko hi acha nehi lag raha.. "  and this time Anirudh too joined in her laughter. 

Then after feeding each other the remainings in the plate. Ani held Bondita's hand and wished her again. Bondita was already the happiest and said with excitement, "thank you so much patibabu. Mera janamdin sach mein special baan gaya.. Yeh mera best birthday tha." and Ani smiled at her and said in a husky voice, "issi saal kliye isse hi best samjh lo.. Agle saal aur bhi best hoga" and Bondita blushed unknowingly to this.

And she was about to getup saying,"ab toh celebration hogaya sone chalte hain na patibabu raat bahut hogayi"  but Aniruddh held her hand from behind stopping her and said, "thodi der yahan baith jao naa Bondita yeh asmaan k niche" and said slowly,"mere sath.."
And Bondita felt goosebumps, her heartbeat fastening and the heat again making there way to her cheeks. Few moments back she wanted something like this but now when her thoughts are turning real, she felt nervous and with slow steps moved towards him and smiling a little sat keeping a few distance from him. 

Anirudh smiled at her and inched closer to her, their arms touching and the shawl she was wrapping also felt thin as his touch felt current to her body. And she again said nervously as everything felt too much for her to bear,"chalte hain naa patibabu.. Apko thand lag jaegi toh." Anirudh looked at her face very well aware of her thoughts and said," Kaal ki fikar se hum aaj kyu kharab kare Bondita. Thodi der baith jao naa yahan..lekin agar tumhe mere sath baitna acha nehi lag raha toh mein chalta hun" And Bondita out of reflex held his arms saying, "esi baat nehii hai patibabu aap yahin rukiye naa" and she smiled at him slowly. Anirudh looked at her hand that was still in his arms and then looked at her face and smiling kept his palms on hers said, "yeh yahan acha lagta hai.." and Bondita blushed and inched little closer to him, the nervousness slowly fading away and kept her head in his arms and Anirudh wrapped his hands around her. As Comfort took the place of hesitancy they sat there enjoying each other's company.

They sat their in silence. Neither of them speaking a word. But the silence was soothing as their hearts did the talk. The candles had already burnt but they no more needed its warmth as this time their embrace did the job. A new bond has formed between them both, a growth in their relationship. As they both were opening their heart to welcome the new found feeling. The feeling of love.. 

Love is never a sudden feeling.. it comes and spreads it's magic around you slowly... 

It is completed...

I don't know guys how it is.. Do tell me.

sirf like mat karna.. Review dedena.. 

Please🤗

Criticisms and suggestions are always welcome.😳

Rimi tu batanaa kaisa laga.. Tujhe toh pata hai siggies ar vms mere baas ki baat nehi hai.. Toh yeh wala hi sujha mujhe😆

Once again Happy birthday behen. 🤗❤️

Edited by Apsana14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddiquie thumbnail

Wow❤️❤️,tum log kitne acche gift diye ho usko,humko gif nahi banana nahi aata😭,aur naahi kuch likhna aata hai🤣,varna hum bhi kuch karte😭

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everything felt so so real!You simply created magic ✨.

God bless you 🙂

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Sana❤️

Kya bolu mai 😭 First of all I am so touched ❤️ you all are wishing me in your own sweet ways and I never thought tum sab mere liye itni mehnat karoge 🤗❤️ Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse 😎 i am on cloud 99 😈 

I knew ki jaise koi VM banata hai , someone makes GIFs , aur tera talent is amazing OS likhna 😳 I really never thought ki mere liye tu special OS likhegi 😳❤️ I am soooo touched ❤️

Now coming to the OS finally ! 🤪

Kaise likh leti hai tu itna sundar yar  just look at how you write .. how you describe a situation.. how you described the night time, the sky, Bon's state of mind. Just wow !  you choose the right words to make us feel what you want to show.

Tera OS padhte padhte mai kho gayi  ☺️ I could see everything happening in front of my eyes  Ani in the kitchen, Bon chhat pe.. night time.. their talks... roshogulla (cake) kaatna ❤️😎 

It was lovely! And what a great way to depict their bond ❤️ Mere bday k din ye OS padhke laga mai hi iss OS vaali Bon hu☺️ 🤣😈 

But I'm not kyuki mai hoti toh sirf kandhe pe sar rakh ke chhodti kya😛😈😎 

Bohot beautiful tha Sana and your writing is just fab!  Ab sach sach batao tum log itna Achha likhte ho khud fir bhi mere writeup ki tareef kyu kar dete ho jiske dialogues ke alava kuchh nai hota 🤣🤣🤣

Now i want this scene in the show 😎 and i loved the last quote which you have written ❤️ it is so true ❤️

PS: it was really an unexpected surprise for me 😳🤗

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

Wow❤️❤️,tum log kitne acche gift diye ho usko,humko gif nahi banana nahi aata😭,aur naahi kuch likhna aata hai🤣,varna hum bhi kuch karte😭

Thank you 🤗❤️

Are usko naa tum hi kafi ho.. Gift ki jarurat nehi hai 🤪🤣

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Everything felt so so real!You simply created magic ✨.

God bless you 🙂

Thank you so much dear🤗❤️❤️

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Sana❤️

🤗❤️

Kya bolu mai 😭 First of all I am so touched ❤️ you all are wishing me in your own sweet ways and I never thought tum sab mere liye itni mehnat karoge 🤗❤️ Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse 😎 i am on cloud 99 😈 

Haaaan bahut jyada❤️

I knew ki jaise koi VM banata hai , someone makes GIFs , aur tera talent is amazing OS likhna 😳 I really never thought ki mere liye tu special OS likhegi 😳❤️ I am soooo touched ❤️

Tu bhi toh special hai naa.. 😳

Now coming to the OS finally ! 🤪

Kaise likh leti hai tu itna sundar yar  just look at how you write .. how you describe a situation.. how you described the night time, the sky, Bon's state of mind. Just wow !  you choose the right words to make us feel what you want to show.

Thank you behen🤗 mein toh baas ese hi likh deti hun.. Tum sab padhke acha banate ho usse

Tera OS padhte padhte mai kho gayi  ☺️ I could see everything happening in front of my eyes  Ani in the kitchen, Bon chhat pe.. night time.. their talks... roshogulla (cake) kaatna ❤️😎 

Mein pehele cake ka soch rahi thi.. Phir yeh idea sujha mujhe🤪😆

It was lovely! And what a great way to depict their bond ❤️ Mere bday k din ye OS padhke laga mai hi iss OS vaali Bon hu☺️ 🤣😈 

Haaaan yehi soch k dimag mein khayali pulaov bana le🤪🤣

But I'm not kyuki mai hoti toh sirf kandhe pe sar rakh ke chhodti kya😛😈😎 

Aage ka likhti agar woh 18 ki na hoti toh.. Maine socha bachi hai chalo chod do🤣🤣

Bohot beautiful tha Sana and your writing is just fab!  Ab sach sach batao tum log itna Achha likhte ho khud fir bhi mere writeup ki tareef kyu kar dete ho jiske dialogues ke alava kuchh nai hota 🤣🤣🤣

Are os likhne k wakt description jyada require hoti hai.. Par ff aur ss mein story ki aur idea ki zarurat hoti hai na.. Jo tere paas hai.. Isliye toh teri writeups become wonderful❤️

Now i want this scene in the show 😎 and i loved the last quote which you have written ❤️ it is so true ❤️

Woh baas ese hi khyal mein agaya.. Last para likhne k time😳

PS: it was really an unexpected surprise for me 😳🤗

Thank you behen and love you❤️❤️

Replies in underline 🤗

Apsana14 thumbnail

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very lovely os Sana 🤗❤️ 

And a beautiful gift for our birthday girl :))
Is it possible for you to write some more parts?? 😆

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woooowwww!!!🤗🤗 Just too good buddy.... ❤️❤️ Loved it... 

Very well crafted👍🏼 Keep it up. I just loved how beautifully you created the ambiance in the scene at the terrace... 👍🏼

P.S. I have written an Os but i dont know why I keep getting the warning "Abusive Words" jab ke bilkul innocent OS hai mera...😕 I have asked at the Help desk... dekho shayad kuch pata lagay. 😒

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago