Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Admin Note ::- 

This Thread is Exclusively for Episodes Discussions.

Discuss ONLY about current, past and upcoming tracks of our show.

Minimalise TRP as well as other show related discussions hereon.

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

CongratulationsπŸ₯³

Thank you anydiπŸ€—

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congrats 

Thanks AnysiaπŸ€—

Update (18/12)

Starts with malang performance, towards the end Riddhu remembers Vihaan's words and jumps for the lift.

Kabir shows pics from Riddhima's life, from childhood till KC and last is the ViVa pic. Kabir was the one to steal the pic. Kabir accuses Ridz and shows the pic on screen. Family members accuse Ridz as usual.

ViVa breaks the screen. Pure Vansh vibes in this scenesmiley42. Vansh brings envelopes for every family member with their photoshopped pics smiley37 and proves that his pic was also morphed.

For the 1st time vansh asks his family, you doubted me on the basis on just one pic? Kisi ne ek saazish kya ki sabke sab jaake khade ho gaye Kabir ke saath. He is damn angry and says I feel someone here wants me to fail in proving my identity. 

Riddhima feels Vihaan is speaking like Vansh and that Vansh would have done the same.

He makes every member say out loud that he is Vansh including Riddhima and Kabir, except Anupriya

ViVa to Kabir - Tumhe sabse zyada takleef hui hai mere wapas aane se, lagta hai kuch aur kaam nahi hai tumhare paas

Dadi says now no one should ever ask if this is Vansh. Ridz suggests K should apologise. Dadi makes Kabir apologise to ViVa. Everyone leave and episode ends on Ridz thinks now she has to spend an evening with Vihaan to know the secret of 8th dec 2017.

Edited by -Ayushi- - 3 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Epi starts with R remembering K’s dhamki ,Malang song sequence where finally R asks V for help .

K plays the video shows all moments of Ridz from her childhood to Riansh marriage ,KC and finally shows ViVa pic .

He accuses R for manipulating the family and all join him in doubting V and R .V gets angry ,breaks the screen and asks them to look at the envelopes that has every family members name .All get pictures similar to ViVa pic .

V tells everyone that his picture is morphed like theirs and acts hurt how his family is not trusting him since he’s back .He says he feels everybody wants to prove him as a duplicate it seems .R thinks how V is reacting exactly like Vansh .

To put an end to all this he starts asking dadi does she feel if he’s the real Vansh ,she replies yes ,followed by Ishani ,Chachi,Aryan ,Ridz ,Angre .

Finally K too acknowledges him as Vansh bhai .Ridz asks K to apologize to V and all go back to their respective rooms .R worries how to know 8th dec raaz she will have to spend the evening with V 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations guys for new thread πŸ₯³πŸ€—

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is for anysia. For managing two thread is not a easy a task. You're doing absolutely a marvelous job. Thank you for this. Then you've to manage other thing also. I guess that is the reason for the note. I'm sorry from bottom of my heart. From today no more 'burai or niccha dikhana' to show. I know I come across negative to lot of people. I don't want this reason become any trouble for you anysia.

Thank you.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kahani kuch bhi ho important ye haai uski climax Kya hota hai...

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Congrats 

Thanks AnysiaπŸ€—

Update (18/12)

Starts with malang performance, towards the end Riddhu remembers Vihaan's words and jumps for the lift.

Kabir shows pics from Riddhima's life, from childhood till KC and last is the ViVa pic. Kabir was the one to steal the pic. Kabir accuses Ridz and shows the pic on screen. Family members accuse Ridz as usual.

ViVa breaks the screen. Pure Vansh vibes in this scenesmiley42. Vansh brings envelopes for every family member with their photoshopped pics smiley37 and proves that his pic was also morphed.

For the 1st time vansh asks his family, you doubted me on the basis on just one pic? Kisi ne ek saazish kya ki sabke sab jaake khade ho gaye Kabir ke saath. He is damn angry and says I feel someone here wants me to fail in proving my identity. 

Riddhima feels Vihaan is speaking like Vansh and that Vansh would have done the same.

He makes every member say out loud that he is Vansh including Riddhima and Kabir, except Anupriya

ViVa to Kabir - Tumhe sabse zyada takleef hui hai mere wapas aane se, lagta hai kuch aur kaam nahi hai tumhare paas

Dadi says now no one should ever ask if this is Vansh. Ridz suggests K should apologise. Dadi makes Kabir apologise to ViVa. Everyone leave and episode ends on Ridz thinks now she has to spend an evening with Vihaan to know the secret of 8th dec 2017.

Wow epi seems superb. Thanks Ayushi

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats and thanks for new thread