This show is reminding of another show

priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I should not be comparing here. But slowly this show has turned kind of YHM type.

Similar tracks are seen now in this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bec yhm was highly successful show of star plus so they think they will get trp here by converting it into yhm type storyline ðŸ¤£

Basic concept of wedding planners has gone for a six 

Also I doubt this pairing is comparable  to yhm one 🙃

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This show can remind you of all the shows in existence with its female lead fighting with ex wife/villian over her hubby and hubby being a manchild😆

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

This show can remind you of all the shows in existence with its female lead fighting with ex wife/villian over her hubby and hubby being a manchild😆

Exactly😆

Every show becomes the same after a point of time. Its Indian TV we're talking about. Its less of content and more of drama

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I throughly enjoyed YHM to start with and watched it religiously.. thought they lost the plot towards the end and I stopped watching it. But the show did cover some good themes... infertility... broken relationships, second marriages, cultural clashes, custody battles, friendships,  blossoming relationships. Loved IshRa’s chemistry.. I have started to watch the repeats again over the last couple of weeks. The fan fictions on the forum are amazing! So many to read... I can’t keep up.. definitely recommend reading them!!