Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Totally agree with you, for SuMod, Pramod is shown drawn towards Susheela👍🏼

In fact, he had started liking her right from their first meeting😉

Tabhi london return abb rohtak mei rahega ! 🤣

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I guess, it's BOXING😆 which came down to her from Dharampal, because in one of the episodes, Dharmpal's friends were asking him, where is his gloves. Obviously, they are with Susheela😆

Yeah she was shown shaving mustache in one episode which again is a talent which came down to her from Dharampal, but then almost all the work in the Salon is done by Gunnu mostly, Sattu usually only collects money😉

Home Science, I guess she just took on family pressure or something else, Susheela never seems to be interested in anything related to Home Science😆

Susheela for sure wants to become AN ACTOR, which is why she wants to go to Mumbai, another reason for going to Mumbai is to hook up with Randeep Hooda.

Bechara Chota Haddi🤣

She has got her randeep hooda she called chota haddi that he looks like him . 🤣 the episode where she was buttering for salon ad ..

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Yeah, but she also likes to get into brawls & is now shown to have innate talent for shaving when she started shaving jagat's men with the razor. LOL, I guess she can do boxing on the side till she feels the need to venture out onto her main aspirations. I feel there could be other reasons for going to Mumbai like she is a fan of randeep hooda or has a crush but lets see what is turns out to be in the upcoming episodes. 😆Definitely, Gunnu has been the brains but they have shown Sattu also starting to take roles in the store hence I feel both will have a major role in the developments. I feel possibly Sattu will pursue other aspirations while Gunnu will take up the store responsibility once Dharampal's orthodox views are completely erased from his mind and heart. 

Well this will be the ending !  Currently they needs to explore more about their career and life.  Also I feel they will be get married to soon to the respective mls .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well this will be the ending !  Currently they needs to explore more about their career and life.  Also I feel they will be get married to soon to the respective mls .

LOL, I would like this part explored actually hence I felt what is the sudden urge to getting married? I feel they have started this now but Dharampal's reaction is what they fear the most of. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Tabhi london return abb rohtak mei rahega ! 🤣

Doctor Sahib ke liye Rohtak interesting ho gaya hai. 

Humari Lady Hanuman ki kripa seh 😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Doctor Sahib ke liye Rohtak interesting ho gaya hai. 

Humari Lady Hanuman ki kripa seh 😆

LOL, actually I've heard Lady Boss, Girl Boss, Boss Lady, etc. type wala terms. Lady Hanuman meine iss show s sikha h. 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, actually I've heard Lady Boss, Girl Boss, Boss Lady, etc. type wala terms. Lady Hanuman meine iss show s sikha h. 😆

I love this show. It's so entertaining. Maza aata hai. There are some emotional scenes but for the most part it's fun. 

I'm partial to SuMod. How about you, Meena? 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Sharing a clip from the earlier episodes of Sushila & Pramod

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I love this show. It's so entertaining. Maza aata hai. There are some emotional scenes but for the most part it's fun. 

I'm partial to SuMod. How about you, Meena? 

Both couples are great in different ways. I'm more inclined towards them too but Vikram & Garima/Gunnu are also no less. Both are actually great.