Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i kinda feel like he doesnt think about what sushila said like for example there was no female physician in the hospital & he took it to some other context...he's got potential but if he reflects over what she said, then he'll definitely overcome that flaw...lets see how the episodes role this flaw out...definitely sushila does have an effect on him..

Actually in that scene there were two dialogues susheela was forcing on woman empowerment and pramod said in sarcastic way I guess . And I felt in this scene that susheela might choose doctor profession then I realize she is a home science student .🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Actually she is a papa ki pari.  And even still she wants to get married. Currently whatever they are doing is for their father but I don't think their passion is in this field. Susheela want to become an actor or wrestler but I don't see garima has any passion.

I am hoping that these boys might outline their quality !

for garima, all i see is that she wants to get married to some good guy which is on the external surface...lol if one doesnt work out, she's got the mahole ka CA ladka 😆.....i wisj to see her actual passion which looks like hair-styling or something + her home science degree & how it is beneficial to the hair hence why she excelled in the test by dharampal about the smelling the ingredients...

lets see how the episodes unfold the story indeed..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Actually in that scene there were two dialogues susheela was forcing on woman empowerment and pramod said in sarcastic way I guess . And I felt in this scene that susheela might choose doctor profession then I realize she is a home science student .🤣

tbh, idk what route she wants to go into because she wants to go to mumbai, wrestling & now she's expert in shaving mustaches + she's a home science student...so many things on the horizon...

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I agreed but I feel they haven't show pramod character in that way.  He has flaws but I feel he is falling for her slowly . He always search her in the house .

Totally agree with you, for SuMod, Pramod is shown drawn towards Susheela👍🏼

In fact, he had started liking her right from their first meeting😉

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Actually she is a papa ki pari.  And even still she wants to get married. Currently whatever they are doing is for their father but I don't think their passion is in this field. Susheela want to become an actor or wrestler but I don't see garima has any passion.

I am hoping that these boys might outline their quality !

Yes, you are right about Susheela 👍🏼and one more thing is that Susheela wants to hook up with Randeep Hooda, which they showed in several episodes in the beginning😉

Definitely, Garima's MAJOR PASSION is SALON BUSINESS, she has the talent to USE THE BARBER'S SCISSORS AND STYLE JUST LIKE HER FATHER, and definitely it is the INNER TALENT, which decides the PASSION too, 

In short Garima is VERY SKILLED BARBER, hence her passion is HAIR STYLING

Plus, Garima is also a GOOD CHEF, remember that episode where she takes UP THE CONTRACT OF CATERING IN Pramod's hospital?

She is the TOPPER OF HOME SCIENCE, obviously cooking is her OTHER STRENGTH

So, she has the talent of HAIR STYLING from Dharampal and COOKING from Kusum;

While, Susheela has the STRENGTH OF A BOXER from Dhrampal, from Kusum, I don't know, maybe they will show later....

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

for garima, all i see is that she wants to get married to some good guy which is on the external surface...lol if one doesnt work out, she's got the mahole ka CA ladka 😆.....i wisj to see her actual passion which looks like hair-styling or something + her home science degree & how it is beneficial to the hair hence why she excelled in the test by dharampal about the smelling the ingredients...

lets see how the episodes unfold the story indeed..

Exactly, that is GARIMA'S PASSION!👍🏼

Marriage is just one of those fake FAIRTY-TALE DREAMS inside Garima, they have just brought it up in the show, to depict that Garima is MORE GIRLY than Susheela!😆

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

tbh, idk what route she wants to go into because she wants to go to mumbai, wrestling & now she's expert in shaving mustaches + she's a home science student...so many things on the horizon...

I guess, it's BOXING😆 which came down to her from Dharampal, because in one of the episodes, Dharmpal's friends were asking him, where is his gloves. Obviously, they are with Susheela😆

Yeah she was shown shaving mustache in one episode which again is a talent which came down to her from Dharampal, but then almost all the work in the Salon is done by Gunnu mostly, Sattu usually only collects money😉

Home Science, I guess she just took on family pressure or something else, Susheela never seems to be interested in anything related to Home Science😆

Susheela for sure wants to become AN ACTOR, which is why she wants to go to Mumbai, another reason for going to Mumbai is to hook up with Randeep Hooda.

Bechara Chota Haddi🤣

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi dear, nice to meet you. What's your name?

I'm Namita. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I guess, it's BOXING😆 which came down to her from Dharampal, because in one of the episodes, Dharmpal's friends were asking him, where is his gloves. Obviously, they are with Susheela😆

Yeah she was shown shaving mustache in one episode which again is a talent which came down to her from Dharampal, but then almost all the work in the Salon is done by Gunnu mostly, Sattu usually only collects money😉

Home Science, I guess she just took on family pressure or something else, Susheela never seems to be interested in anything related to Home Science😆

Susheela for sure wants to become AN ACTOR, which is why she wants to go to Mumbai, another reason for going to Mumbai is to hook up with Randeep Hooda.

Bechara Chota Haddi🤣

Yeah, but she also likes to get into brawls & is now shown to have innate talent for shaving when she started shaving jagat's men with the razor. LOL, I guess she can do boxing on the side till she feels the need to venture out onto her main aspirations. I feel there could be other reasons for going to Mumbai like she is a fan of randeep hooda or has a crush but lets see what is turns out to be in the upcoming episodes. 😆Definitely, Gunnu has been the brains but they have shown Sattu also starting to take roles in the store hence I feel both will have a major role in the developments. I feel possibly Sattu will pursue other aspirations while Gunnu will take up the store responsibility once Dharampal's orthodox views are completely erased from his mind and heart. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Yes, you are right about Susheela 👍🏼and one more thing is that Susheela wants to hook up with Randeep Hooda, which they showed in several episodes in the beginning😉

Definitely, Garima's MAJOR PASSION is SALON BUSINESS, she has the talent to USE THE BARBER'S SCISSORS AND STYLE JUST LIKE HER FATHER, and definitely it is the INNER TALENT, which decides the PASSION too, 

In short Garima is VERY SKILLED BARBER, hence her passion is HAIR STYLING

Plus, Garima is also a GOOD CHEF, remember that episode where she takes UP THE CONTRACT OF CATERING IN Pramod's hospital?

She is the TOPPER OF HOME SCIENCE, obviously cooking is her OTHER STRENGTH

So, she has the talent of HAIR STYLING from Dharampal and COOKING from Kusum;

While, Susheela has the STRENGTH OF A BOXER from Dhrampal, from Kusum, I don't know, maybe they will show later....

Hmm, I feel there could be a major shift in the dynamics of the store itself. The store allows only for males to remove their hair but could soon be unisex in the manner that gender of all kinds will be allowed to enter the premises. 

One irking thing is the nosy people who Dharampal knows come in and peek at the activities --- if they find anything suspicious they will report it to Dharampal. Could be me being a city person who finds external interference as annoying unless they are my relatives or someone who I know closely. But, I guess they are also close-knit but sometimes it gets a bit too much like poking their nose in their business matters...😆