Sai the Brave, Sai the Smart, Sai the HILARIOUS :D

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

We've all done enough dissection of Sai's brave/ intelligent/ sassy side but seriously though, how absolutely hilarious is this girl?!

Recalling some of her best one-liners.

1. "Aap baat baat par MERI BEST FRIEND wala essay kyun sunate rehte hain?"

2. "Chup rahiye varna aapki best friend aa jayegi puchne- Kya hua Virat? Sab theekh toh hai Virat? "🤣 Her mimickry was FAB.

3. "Dekhiye, ho gayi na meri bhavishyavani sach?"

4. "Jab aapko puri baat pata nahin hoti toh aap VISHESH TIPPANI kyun dene aa jati hain? "😆

5. Today her MAST MAST imitation has to be the best one! I couldn't stop laughing. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sai was superb today 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Posting from another thread 😀 

Kaku teri morni ne chitthi bheji hai, chitthi mein Likha ki tu kitni acchi (mast ha mast) hai... 

Morni ban gayi hai raani, moron (yes read in English) wale raja ki 

Shaadi me Uske patake the aur band baaja bhi...

Dono ke beech ek dabba hai, usme 'best friend' ki aankhein gol gol

Maturity me ustaad hai wo lekin mature nahi uske bol 

Kaku Kaku pyaari Kaku, iska fatega dhol o Kaku

(For tune, please YouTube Nani Teri morni me chitthi bheji hai nursery rhyme smiley37)

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

"Kyun, naak se khana hain kya" -when Virat was sneezing🤣

"Jitna bologe, utna hi kareingey" - when Virat only took the suitcase off the cupboard

She is Gold yaar. You need to keep updating this post with her hilarious dialogues🤣🤣

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
janhav thumbnail

On a good day, when they are on their own, they can definitely have an acting session... Virat wasn't too bad when he mouthed the "Kitne aadmi they" long ago in Gadchiroli. He's also good at finding fancy dress and getting ready to play his part 😜🤣 nice Jodi 

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

On a good day, when they are on their own, they can definitely have an acting session... Virat wasn't too bad when he mouthed the "Kitne aadmi they" long ago in Gadchiroli. He's also good at finding fancy dress and getting ready to play his part 😜🤣 nice Jodi 

which epi pls...

thanks...

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

We've all done enough dissection of Sai's brave/ intelligent/ sassy side but seriously though, how absolutely hilarious is this girl?!

Recalling some of her best one-liners.

1. "Aap baat baat par MERI BEST FRIEND wala essay kyun sunate rehte hain?"

2. "Chup rahiye varna aapki best friend aa jayegi puchne- Kya hua Virat? Sab theekh toh hai Virat? "🤣 Her mimickry was FAB.

3. "Dekhiye, ho gayi na meri bhavishyavani sach?"

4. "Jab aapko puri baat pata nahin hoti toh aap VISHESH TIPPANI kyun dene aa jati hain? "😆

5. Today her MAST MAST imitation has to be the best one! I couldn't stop laughing. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

In her pati's zaban "chota packet,  bada dhamaka "  Sai is truly an all rounder.  

1. She has her own pahachan.  Perfect example is when she went to meet with DIG, she used her name and merit. 

2. She is a fighter and has ability to defend herself.  When she was kidnap by Jagtap and his gang, or when Jagtap use to haras her, she did not cry for help, instead she fought back.

3. She is loyal and will go above and beyond to save the once she calls her own.  Saving Pari, by putting her self in danger. 

4. She stands for truth.  

5. She has unique sense of humor 

6.Her intuition is bang on.  

7.She is able to read people and gauge their true intention.

8. She is am amazing cook. Breakfasts scene where Ninad was enjoying uska banaya Thalipeth and told P ke tumhari haat me kya jaddo hai. Kya khana banati ho... until Sonali kaku mentioned Sai made it.

9. Vaado ke paki hai.

10.  And she is a topper in her studies.

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

which epi pls...

thanks...

When he goes to fetch her in Kamal Joshi's absence for her college felicitation ceremony and he hears her calling him Gabbar for the first time.

Another dialogue that's remained from that episode when Sai sighs and says Aaba left me in a such a situation where I have to spend my entire day with you? He says, "Tumhe mere Saath Nahin rehna hai mujhe tumhare Saath rehna hai." 

Sai: ek hi baat hai 

Virat: ye ek baat nahi hai....

None of them knew it would be so relevant now. 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

And that one when he said "Tumne Sholay ke alawa aur koi film nahi dekhi? Kabhi Gabbar kabhi Basanti!" 

🤣🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am JUST LOVING nautanki Sai! She's an absolute entertainer!🤣🤪

Her punches, expressions and SaiRat's comic timing is ON POINT. 

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago