Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GumGum

Never seen Jitesh Pillai this young. 

He hasn't aged a bit. Cutie still looks twenty two year old

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Frankly Aish has earned the reputation of being plastic for a reason, I remember when I was in college, there was like some filmy magazine with all such pictures of her and Rani Mukherjee and that went south went very badly. I don’t think Aish is anyone’s friend as such.

She seems pretty chilled out with Tabu and Deepika. Not everyone has to feel comfortable with near-strangers.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Frankly Aish has earned the reputation of being plastic for a reason, I remember when I was in college, there was like some filmy magazine with all such pictures of her and Rani Mukherjee and that went south went very badly. I don’t think Aish is anyone’s friend as such.

Aishwarya is so fake 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bullshit. She's many close friends, including Preity Zinta.

Just because she doesn't post pictures of herself with her friends doesn't mean she has no friends. 

And things didn't work out with Rani because she stabbed her best friend in the back. Tough to be friends with someone like that after that.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I genuinely like Anushka Kat Bond 

Their IVs and KWK segment was super funny 😆