Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: monty22

congratulation to both of you🥳 for completing this FF thread😊 it is amazing story . if bank can give me vastly loan i would like to buy Beyond Dreams production house and make them to do this version of IMMJ2😆 seriously they should read the ideas and concept on IF.👏 if they do......... TRP will touch the sky for sure.😊

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ means a lot Monty 😊

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Milalal27

On Wattpad what is your profile tag?  Would love to read your amazing stories. 

Thanks 🙏🏽 ❤️

Will post it here as soon as the story is posted there. It will be done within this week mostly😊

Thanks

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oops Vansh is right n wrong both he he loved sejal prank riddihima defending Aryan n Vansh punishing ishani was good so is angre defending his wife now another q@a will happen hopefully not any more secrets will be out getting tired of angry scenes do continue bye sumi
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oops Vansh is right n wrong both he he loved sejal prank riddihima defending Aryan n Vansh punishing ishani was good so is angre defending his wife now another q@a will happen hopefully not any more secrets will be out getting tired of angry scenesdo continue bye sumi

I understand but to go forward in the life they should cross some hurdles and it can be only possible when they both face it 

while here Ridhima does with calm posture having storm inside the other side Vansh pours his lava out! 

Stay tuned and hopefully, the angry situations might reduce a little. 

alshasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing chapter.. Loved it. 

Vansh really needs a hard reality check.. Moreover I believe another blow is yet for raisinghanias especially vansh in the form of divorce... 

Awesome.. 

Thanks for the update... 

Stay safe 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder if Ridhay will be making his entrance at the last minute between Vansh & Riddhima. 😉Can't wait their confrontation.

Can't believe Vansh he is mad at her for not revealing the truth about Anu. She lived so long with them and he didn't see nothing. He should be mad at himself. His ego/pride is intolerable. 🤬

Hope she stands firm and shuts his mouth. Why is he not angry at Angre for example.

Angre protectiveness towards Ishani is how a husband should be👏, Vansh should learn a lot from him.

take care and till next time, Wednesday?❤️🤗

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: alshasubhash

Amazing chapter.. Loved it. 

Vansh really needs a hard reality check.. Moreover I believe another blow is yet for raisinghanias especially vansh in the form of divorce... 

Awesome.. 

Thanks for the update... 

Stay safe 

Yup, VR is going to receive it soon 

And let's see how he is going to handle it 

stay tuned dear and thank you :)

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

I wonder if Ridhay will be making his entrance at the last minute between Vansh & Riddhima. 😉Can't wait their confrontation.

Can't believe Vansh he is mad at her for not revealing the truth about Anu. She lived so long with them and he didn't see nothing. He should be mad at himself. His ego/pride is intolerable. 🤬

Hope she stands firm and shuts his mouth. Why is he not angry at Angre for example.

Angre protectiveness towards Ishani is how a husband should be👏, Vansh should learn a lot from him.

take care and till next time, Wednesday?❤️🤗

Well Ridhay will definitely enter in thread 3, will make sure of it for sure 

However Vansh cannot agree now, maybe later and yes today Angre has behaved like a husband but then will he be the same until the last? Need to see it 

Take care dear :) and Thank you 

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uffff, what an update. Abhyu and anki you both nailed this again.

Sabr ka phal acha milla. Whatever happened with Ishani I am glad. She deserves this. Served her right. The way angre supported ishani, he very well knows his wife is wrong but still he supported her. Awww, wish we could vansh supporting riddhu pr nahi usko tou bas chilana hai. Ajeeb aadmi😡

Anupriya baby ko acha sabak milla. Ab hume ridhay ke deedar kab milenge aur when will everyone get to know about their identities. I can't wait to see ishani's reaction.

Agar ye dikhate show mai tou trp aasmaan chu rahi hoti😃

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Uffff, what an update. Abhyu and anki you both nailed this again.

Sabr ka phal acha milla. Whatever happened with Ishani I am glad. She deserves this. Served her right. The way angre supported ishani, he very well knows his wife is wrong but still he supported her. Awww, wish we could vansh supporting riddhu pr nahi usko tou bas chilana hai. Ajeeb aadmi😡

Anupriya baby ko acha sabak milla. Ab hume ridhay ke deedar kab milenge aur when will everyone get to know about their identities. I can't wait to see ishani's reaction.

Agar ye dikhate show mai tou trp aasmaan chu rahi hoti😃

Okay, Ridhay will definitely enter in the next thread, so do stay tuned for it

Maybe one-day Vansh will learn how to support Ridhima, let the story does that and I hope when it happens you will enjoy 

Thanks for considering that our show is equal to TRP but when it happens on TV the things would be different for sure :) 

But yes, I wish one-day Vansh actually see CCTV which never works in VR Mansion and know what actually happening in the VR Mansion