Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aps74 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I agree. They are good people. I didn’t watch their season, but I feel surprised they are so chill and decent.

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its been 13 years and nothing trumps Raja-Ashu-Rahul jumping walls , going outside for food😀 Sambhavna, Payal Rahtogi were firecrackers.. that season is one of my favorite season

Edited by fizzyslayer - 3 years ago
fizzyslayer thumbnail

Its been 13 years and nothing trumps Raja-Ashu-Rahul jumping walls , going outside for food😀 Sambhavna, Payal Rahtogi were firecrackers.. that season is one of my favorite season

fizzyslayer thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

I agree. The hilarious task they had was to enact sholay movie. And who can forget, them jumping BB walls for good food 😁😁

Its been 13 years and nothing trumps Raja-Ashu-Rahul jumping walls ,going outside for food😀 Sambhavna, Payal Rahtogi were firecrackers.. that season is one of my favorite season

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like them, they are really cute and funny. Inke aaney se funny dilogues, one liners aur comedy dekhne milti hai. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rakhi has surprised, she's actually really sorted and quite entertaining, and her advice to Rubina in the task yesterday was v fair and nicely put as well. Rahul is an entertainer i mean he doesn't even have to say anything and i start cracking up