Anupamaa Written Update 12 Dec 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Anupama returning home and a waiting Rakhi purposely opens the car door suddenly hitting Anupama. Anu controls her anger as Rakhi fakes an apology .

Anupama asks her to stay away ,but Rakhi taunts her. Baa then declares that this entire locality her cable TV in their houses so no one was interested in watching her Tamasha . So the “Naagin” was asked to show her Tamasha inside the house .

Rakhi enters the house and creates huge ruckus , insulting Anu and Van and Shah family . She accuses them of tolerating his betrayal and disgusting EMA just because they needed his money. She accuses Anu of tolerating his EMA a for the last 8 yrs just because she neeeded his support. They were midddle class and all their relationships were dependent on money . She wanted confronts n luxuries for her daughter Kinjal and not heart breaks n betrayal . She warms Toshu and the entire family to stay away from Kinjal or face police actions. She taunts them to enjoy Vanraj’s money and who know he might have brought Kavya’s money too. 
She forcibly pulls out the engagement ring on Toshu finger n breaks the rishtaa. 
The Shah family feels very hurt as Rakhi declares she will not want to see their faces ever “Jai Shri Krishna” 

Kinjal confronts her mother Rakhi for visiting Shah house n questions her. Rakhi orders Kinjal to stay away from the Shah family n specially Toshu or the Shah family will face dire consequences. She declare that she was going to take Kinjal to the US and get her engaged ti the guy of Rakhi’s choose. Kinjal reminds her mom that she could not do this but Rakhi remains adamant. 

Toshu has an emotional break down as he Van not think of his life without Kinjal. He blamed mummy n papa for this , he weeps and has an emotional outburst. Baa and Babuji and Samar co trol him with much efforts n difficulty. Baa forces Anu to talk to the child’s father to come and control his son . Anupama calls up Van much to Kavya’s displeasure. She states that they needed to meet as Toshu’s parents. On being asked she says he was upset by Rakhi. VanYa curse Rakhi vehemently.  
Anupama tells Baa that she wanted to go a job to make running the household easier. Babuji is open to the idea and supports her but baa is against it .

Precap 

Kavya’s husband Anirudh arrives and decides to live in his own house, just as he had been doing all these years. He taunts Vanraj for living with Kavya but clears that he had no problem if the threesome lived together in the same house, he was open to the idea. As Anirudh plonks on the sofa n makes himself at home, VanYa are furious. Vanraj fumes that he had left his house because of Kavya and now he had to leave Kavya’s house because of her n her husband . He was reduced to a “dhobi ka kurta , na ghar ka na ghaat ka “ / he had no place to call his own .

He arrives at Anupamaa’s house and greets everyone a loud ‘Jai Shri Krishna’

The entire Shah family is shocked to see him arrive with bag n baggages. 

PS...All readers please hit like button , it affects forum ranking .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Man Rakhi is so much fun to watch..fearless

She just doesnt give a shit and lets loose

Also much (not all) of what she said was on point

I hope they keep her in the show.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks  Sutapasima for update 🤗

Look like rakhi ne bilkul sahi kaha tha toshu start blaming 😡nslayak beta and battmiz ladki pakhi 🤢even baa🤢 ye tino sirf vanya deserve karte hai Anupama nahi 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Thanks  Sutapasima for update 🤗

Look like rakhi ne bilkul sahi kaha tha toshu start blaming 😡nslayak beta and battmiz ladki pakhi 🤢even baa🤢 ye tino sirf vanya deserve karte hai Anupama nahi 

Thanks for liking my update 🤗

You have rightly said about Baa, Toshu and Pakhi. They deserve Kavya only 😡🤬

Sutapasima thumbnail

Is that you Bushra ?? My old friend ?? 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's good to see that Rakhi, Nandini and Avinash are moving the story forward.

Toshu is cast in the mould of his papa and has started blaming Anupama as if she had an EMA and brought out the Kaand in the resort.

It's sad to see young men caught in this rut and I think Kinjal deserves someone better.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know last Toshu will gonna blam Anu only.

Thanks for the update🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I know last Toshu will gonna blam Anu only.

Thanks for the update🤗

I was thinking Pakhi was being immature , here Toshu too is blinded by his own love n can’t see the reality .😒

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Man Rakhi is so much fun to watch..fearless

She just doesnt give a shit and lets loose

Also much (not all) of what she said was on point

I hope they keep her in the show.

She is one bindaas woman ... she does not nurture grudges .. she just vents out ... in full force .. let other parents go to hell she hardly bothers 🤣🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was thinking Pakhi was being immature , here Toshu too is blinded by his own love n can’t see the reality .😒

Kinjal is mature than Toshu. She always thinks about family also. But toshu is selfish thinking about his own love only.