Amazing 👏

Kya sunayi he bacchi ne kabir ko 🤪🤣

Wese usne kya feel kiya🤔 🤣

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

protection

Riddhima lightly scratched at her temple, and taking a deep breath, looked away. Kabir was at it again with another one of his dirty tricks. She knew he was a despicable man, but she never knew he could stoop this low.

He had taken permission from Daadi and approaching Vihaan, had instructed, “Vansh, haath upar karo.”

Vihaan rolled his eyes.

“Come on, haath upar.” Kabir repeated. 

Vihaan did as asked, and Kabir patted his sides. Riddhima smirked when the overconfidence on his face got replaced with surprise. He plunged his hands into Vihaan’s pockets, dug around, and turned them inside out. He was stunned, and mumbled something incoherently to himself.

Riddhima removed him from Vihaan, and stood between the two.

“Honestly Kabir. Ghatiyapan ki bhi hadh hoti hai.” She spat at him disgustingly. Slightly pointing back at Vihaan, she spoke to Kabir. “Vansh sab kuch bhula kar tumhare saath ek naya rishta jod na chahta hai na? So why can’t you do the same?” She raised her hands in the air and frustratingly, told him, “Ab toh uska peecha chod do!”

“Riddhima, I-” Kabir started, but Riddhima interrupted him.

“Kya? Tum kya huh?” Her anger rose. “Tumne abhi Vansh ke upar jhoota ilzaam nahi lagaya? Tumne yeh nahi kaha ki isne apni hi behen ko harm karne ki koshish ki? Or are you going to deny the fact that you weren’t just about to arrest him? Something that you’ve wanted to do for the past three years? Or should I say your whole life?”

A dangerous glint flashed in Kabir’s eyes but Riddhima didn’t back down.

“Vansh sab kuch side pe rakh ke tumhe ek aur mauka de sakta hai, but mein nahi. Today you crossed your very last line Kabir.” Without wasting another moment, she swung one finger towards the door, and ordered, “Get out.”

“Riddhima, tum aise kaise nikal sakti ho?” Anupriya defended. “Kabir sirf apna kaam kar raha tha.”

“Oh really?” Riddhima crossed her arms. “Yeh kaunsa kaam kar raha tha, aap zaara clarify karengi? Kyunki pichle do dino se toh isne apni ek nayi theory bana li. Ki Vansh Vansh nahi koi Vihaan naam ka admi hai jo Vansh ki property hadap ne aaya hai.” She turned to Kabir and motioned to her head, “Get into your head Kabir, tumhe kuch nahi milne wala. Yeh Vansh Raisinghania hai, aur tum sirf Kabir. Shukar manao ki tumhe at least ek maa mil gayi jo tumhe ek naam de sake. Varna yeh bhi tumhare naseeb mein nahi tha.”

“That is enough!” Kabir gritted dangerously, and strode towards her.

Vihaan stepped in between and with an extended hand, kept Kabir away.

“Maana biwi abhi theeki churi ki tarah tumhe kaate jaa rahi hai, lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki tum uss par hamla karo.” Vihaan warned.

Kabir gaped in shock. He looked at the other members, and tried to defend himself. “I-I wasn’t going to. Yeh jhoot bol raha hai. Daadi-”

She raised a hand. “Kabir, outhouse para hai na. Chup chap waha chale jao. Aaj raat ke liye bahut tamasha ho chuka hai, aur nahi chahti.”

Daadi left and soon the rest of the members did too.

“Chalo Vansh.” Riddhima tugged on his arm. He had started to ascend, when Riddhima turned around to face Anurpriya. “Agar aap ko apni bete ki itni parwa hori hai, phir aap bhi jaa sakti hai uske saath. Itni jagah toh hai outhouse mein.”

Smiling, she turned around and joined Vihaan who had been waiting for her with a smile of his own.

Once they entered the bedroom, Vihaan whistled impressively at her.

“Maana parega biwi. Kaafi shaatir dimaag paala hai.”

“Agar inn sab ke saath rehna hai toh shaatir hona parega. Varna maar diye jaoge.” She told him as she took off her sandals.

“Vaise tumhe kaise pata tha ki Kabir powder dhoonde ga?” He asked, squinting his eyes at her.

“Woh,” She blinked a few times, “jab dance kar rahe the, tab feel kiya tha.” She mumbled.

Smirking, he approached her. “Kya feel kiya tha?”

Averting his eyes, she answered, “Kuch feel kiya tha, pakka pata nahi kya tha. Mujhe kuch aur hi lag raha tha. But phir Ishani ka dard utha, and I knew tumhe koi phasane ki koshish karega. So meine tukka maara aur powder ka packet mila.”

“Ab kahan hai?” He asked.

“Garbage.” Riddhima replied with a shrug. “No point in getting any fingerprints kyunki mere paaye jayenge.”

Vihaan nodded. “Smart.”

“Don’t worry. Mere hote hue tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Duniya ki koi bhi problem tumhe chu toh kya, tumhare aas paas bhi nahi aayegi.” She spoke solemnly, but something shifted in Vihaan’s eyes.

Maybe it was the weight of the promise she had made, but the way he looked at her was soft, affectionate, with a hint of a settling trust. A similar look she had given to Vansh one night.

Swallowing, she looked away.

“Tum kapre badal lo. So na hai.” She tried to divert the topic weakly.

Vihaan however smirked. Getting up, he walked over to her with a mischievous glint in his eye. Bending, he inquired, “Vaise, woh jo kuch aur tumhe lag raha tha, exactly kya tha?”

Riddhima’s cheeks reddened with a heavy blush. She pushed him away and ran into the bathroom to hide herself. Vihaan however smiled. Knowing, or unknowingly, she revealed a lot about herself today.

awe smart riddhu
BlackWitch thumbnail

Loved this so much! ❤️ You write amazingly well. I would actually love to read something sexy between Riddhu and Vihaan, now that you are a Rihaan Drabble expert 😛 Even a one shot would work well. Ho sakta hai?

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh oh oh...what was that Riddhu feeling 😉☺️...

Their Nazdeekiyan...

Both exploring each other at given opportunities..awesome..

Nice shot...You always leave me craving for more...

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Gur darling 🤗❤️

You are on a roll today...

I read it and I love it...😍😍😍❤️❤️

Btw what exactly riddhu darling was feeling 😉😆

Thank you so much DD!

As for what she was feeling, I think we all know what it was. 😉

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Beautiful.do write more please.jab bhi forum me ati hu aur tumhara ek naya story dekhti hu to,dil bahut e khush ho jate hai.may be isiliye keu ki main aisa kuch expect karti hu show mai,but I to kabhi milne se raha.to jab aise story padti hu to wo imagine kar leti hu,aur dil khush ho Jati hai. Thanks a lot.please update the Drabble.I can’t express how much I loved that work of yours.khush raho.🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much for your comment Shumi.

It really means a lot. 😳 I understand some people are feeling a bit mehh with the current tracks. I know there have been a lot of episodes that I wish that were done a lot better. So I guess I'm just putting out what I would have liked to see.

Thank you so much for loving Drabbles so much. When I first started writing it, I never imagined it would receive so much love. It really, truly means a lot. 😳🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

Gur This is Awesome

So much in love how your Ridhima handled the situation👏

Finally Koi toh hai jisne Kabir ko ghar ke bahar nikala😆,CVs to karne se rahe🤪

Rids promised V , no one can harm him❤️

And we got naughty Vihaan☺️

Thank you so much Shivi. 😳

Lmao, CVs love Kabir a little too much. Ab jo ghar mein entry maar li hai bande ne, woh toh jaane ka naam bhi ni le ra.

Haan, just like V had promised Riddhu. ❤️

Vihaan toh 24/7 naughty rahega. 🤪☺️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_0001

LOVED Riddhima here! 

She was not only able to stand up for her man, but she also gave Kabir what he deserved. Love the portrayal of her! 

Amazing OS

Thank you so much Rose! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

She raised a hand. “Kabir, outhouse para hai na. Chup chap waha chale jao. Aaj raat ke liye bahut tamasha ho chuka hai, aur nahi chahti.”

Daadi left and soon the rest of the members did too.

-----

by rest of the members, you mean the audience when the writers take creative liberty too far?🤪

lol riddhima has a cunning mind🤪i like the sarcasm...

Lmaoo, yessss. Mein toh fully check out ho chuki hoon. I only watch a few clips here and there for Rrahul. Story toh aisa lagta hai, hai hi nahi.

Riddhu bahut tez hai. Just look at the way she talks to KaVa all the time. Taana maarne ka mauka kabhi nahi chodti. 🤪😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Love how Riddhu is proving we are same.. 😍😘

Thank you! 😳