SuMeer celebrate Sumbul's bday

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

They have such a cute friendship offscreen β€οΈ

Gashmeer really bought so many gifts for Sumbul? πŸ˜²

Onscreen bhi itna pyar kar leta 

For anyone who is frustrated with Adilie onscreen, this SuMeer video will bring a huge smile on your face πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHsfjxMG24c

Edited by unicorn1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I've seen it before. But thanks for posting it in the forum and make a post. Post it in the AT too na ? πŸ˜ƒ

Isn't Gashmeer just wonderful ??  Such a sweet , kind , amazing person. He gave her so many gifts and he was even pouring coffee in her birthday cup so show off the flash . πŸ˜ƒ Sumbul was so shocked . Kitni khush gayi bachhi . πŸ˜³ She was like, " I've never expected even one gift from you and you gave so many. " πŸ˜† Such a kiddo ! 

" Mujhe kabhi kisi ek insaan se itni saari gift nehi mili. " πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Gashmeer teasing her , " Aj humari shadi huyi hai set pe , to aap ise birthday ka gift samajh lo , ya shadi ka gift samajh lo. " They really get along marvellously don't they ! House on fire types.  ( I think I'll get an overuse notice from IF on this dreamy emoticon for Adilie . πŸ˜†They got me permanently in like  )

Last but not the least , the hug.    Her happiness. πŸ˜ƒ ( Yep I'm doing it again. ) Gift milne pad bachhi khush. πŸ˜ƒ 

I think their age difference actually helps them bond really fast , they don't have to be careful or stiff or awkward like same age co stars. They're perfectly bindass and give off the same vibes as that of Adi-Imlie in Pagdandiya , khulke haso aur full on maskari πŸ˜ƒ 

No wonder she always gives a little β€οΈ emoticon after Gashmeer's name. 

No wonder they have such a magical chemistry onscreen that makes me compare them or rather relate them with Arshi. 

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aww that hug! ❀️ when we will get to see such hug on screen as well? πŸ˜’ SuMeer/Adilie have such impeccable chemistry, love them so much! β€οΈ

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

I've seen it before. But thanks for posting it in the forum and make a post. Post it in the AT too na ? 

πŸ˜ƒ

Jo hukum mere aaka πŸ˜†

Isn't Gashmeer just wonderful ??  Such a sweet , kind , amazing person. He gave her so many gifts and he was even pouring coffee in her birthday cup so show off the flash . πŸ˜ƒ Sumbul was so shocked . Kitni khush gayi bachhi . πŸ˜³ She was like, " I've never expected even one gift from you and you gave so many. " πŸ˜† Such a kiddo ! 

" Mujhe kabhi kisi ek insaan se itni saari gift nehi mili. " πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

I know my heart skipped a beat when she said that. She was so genuinely happy and Gashmeer is such a generous soul β€οΈ

Gashmeer teasing her , " Aj humari shadi huyi hai set pe , to aap ise birthday ka gift samajh lo , ya shadi ka gift samajh lo. " They really get along marvellously don't they ! House on fire types.  ( I think I'll get an overuse notice from IF on this dreamy emoticon for Adilie . πŸ˜†They got me permanently in like  )

Haha I liked that shadi ka gift comment. Aesa scene onscreen bhi hona chahie 

Last but not the least , the hug.    Her happiness. πŸ˜ƒ ( Yep I'm doing it again. ) Gift milne pad bachhi khush. πŸ˜ƒ 

That HUG β˜ΊοΈ Onscreen kab milegi πŸ˜­

I think their age difference actually helps them bond really fast , they don't have to be careful or stiff or awkward like same age co stars. They're perfectly bindass and give off the same vibes as that of Adi-Imlie in Pagdandiya , khulke haso aur full on maskari πŸ˜ƒ 

No wonder she always gives a little β€οΈ emoticon after Gashmeer's name. 

Aww I saw that too. May god protect their friendship always β€οΈ

Sumeer have my heart forever β€οΈ

No wonder they have such a magical chemistry onscreen that makes me compare them or rather relate them with Arshi. 

unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

Aww that hug! ❀️ when we will get to see such hug on screen as well? πŸ˜’ SuMeer/Adilie have such impeccable chemistry, love them so much! β€οΈ

There is just something unexplainable about their chemistry - it is extremely soothing and fiery at the same time β€οΈ

unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_kf

Aww it was so cute❀️

They are the cutest β€οΈ

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The best thing was how happy and spontaneous they were in the hug. She threw herself in his arms , both were laughing and how protectively he engulfed her in his arms and sort of rocked on his feet. πŸ˜† Jo dekhe use happy feel ho jaye.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Hain na ? πŸ˜› Maine kaha chalo kam se kam offscreen to shadi se khush hai πŸ€£

And later how he flopped by her side on the couch and sort of relaxed with feet up. Bilkul chilled and comfortable. πŸ˜†

They were color matchingπŸ˜ƒ. His offscreen red shirt. He was looking so handsome.  ( kahi mera crush show to nehi kar raha ? )

They are the best best bestest. 

unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

The best thing was how happy and spontaneous they were in the hug. She threw herself in his arms , both were laughing and how protectively he engulfed her in his arms and sort of rocked on his feet. πŸ˜† Jo dekhe use happy feel ho jaye.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Hain na ? πŸ˜› Maine kaha chalo kam se kam offscreen to shadi se khush hai πŸ€£

And later how he flopped by her side on the couch and sort of relaxed with feet up. Bilkul chilled and comfortable. πŸ˜†

They were color matchingπŸ˜ƒ. His offscreen red shirt. He was looking so handsome.  ( kahi mera crush show to nehi kar raha ? )

They are the best best bestest. 

I love when costars have this kind of comfort level. Watching then as a couple onscreen and as really good friends offscreen is sone pe suhaga β€οΈ

Onscreen they remind me of Arshi and now even offscreen they remind me of Sarun β€οΈ