KK will take final call today during WKV shoot

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Seem colors is not in a mood to let KK go anywhere.. To fetch more and more TRPs thy had already broke all the rules by letting contestent talk abt outside matters so ths season is indeed ab scene palty ga... 

I am NOT lik ths at all bt waat to do Whn BB is allowing any n evert rule to b break so a big question over BB credibility as thy makers I mean fail to maintain the credibility of the show. 

Or i am still too immature to understand the dynamics of the show as just following season 2 after season 13 last year. Anyway 

As per khabri slaman will interact wth Kavita n her husband today n will talk abt that drunk msgs by Abhinav TO KK. 

So colors is digging up all matters to just maling things and it also says that KK will take her final call abt her coming back to the show once again or not. 

Why Salman n channel took too long to call her back or Atleast interact.  

Ths woman is all over on Twitter to ignore ore haters n don't judge over half truth n now as Abhinav got to know abt ths and he informed ruby too so I guess now KK must come to confront him n talk infront public abt reality 

As she has tried to maling Abhinav image infront public on national TV and she should have ended the debate here jahan sy she has started otherwise she will be considered as lier.. 

Seem Abhinav wants to talk abt ths so hope Salman let two parties do cross argument over ths Incomplete matter to give more clarity to janta n i still believe KK is NOT coming back to BB.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The messages thing could be real, and I think (personal opinion and I know I may be wrong) that friends with benefit thing may have been one of the drunk message mishap. Because, I don't think that Abhinav would have let it go if he it wasn't true. 

And during the time count task, she said something like 'friendship is a pure relationship and one shouldn't abuse it blah blah'. So, I think that it is possible for him to have said it. Of course, he wouldn't want it to be out in the open (Just like Arhaan denied that his family was living in Rashami's house or that he had told her about his child)

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is third time kavita will enter in the shouse  shouldn't enter in the house that time now so she do not deserved to re enter the house.. 

Actually I don't like this lay.. bb is forcing to call her create problems between rubina and rahul.... 

As well as makers is planning to make  rubina is a muderist and  call kavita ðŸ¤£

Edited by Sivani123 - 3 years ago
Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Where is Rahul Vaidya?? they are talking about Kavita only where is Rahul Vaidya no news. Only they are promoting is commitng only but when?? Any clue. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What bakloli is this yaar???? So, an wild card is going to make an entry into the house thrice???

josh135 thumbnail

Kyaaa bakwas! Ye toh ekta kapoor ke serial ke tarah ban gaya hai.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Yaar this kk has lost all goodwill by her poor stunt in BB ðŸ¤¢

CC won't be same for me ever 

WC entering BB house thrice ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤ª

Khud Ka mazak bana rahi hai ðŸ˜†

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is she some big Maharani that she will take a call about re-entering? Kitni baar apni beizzati karwayegi yeh? First, zillatwala eviction, then walking out like that, ab yeh🤢looks like she's out to ruin her own reputation😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She will be stupid to enter

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why are they appraoching her baasi hogayi hai she ran away herself, uses the same silly repeat lines that the housemates are now so used to they don't care any longer, she's run out of her novelty long time ago. There's already ppl like her in there now