caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Veer Ramdeer and Rani

The trio nailed the scene. Their expressions were superb. Rani was so lucky to get such a loving father. I felt even Veer was stunned to see the love of father and daughter.  the pain of a father and the pain of a daughter was clearly visible. I saw Veer who hates to see Rani's tears in that scene. He couldn't promise Ramdeer never to give Rani tears coz he is giving her pain and he knows it. But he observes each action of Rani. He felt numb by the time Ramdeer greeted before leaving. The words didn't come out of his mouth. The scene was the best scene for me. I rewatched it many times. Salute to the actors who nailed the scene.

Veer and Dikvijay

Another father son moment.  I am glad at last he stood beside Veer. Dikvijay is not so cruel like Rani Sa. He held back because of Rani Sa. 

Vikram and Kiara

Vikram will be a good lawyer. He got from Kiara her intention which Kiara didn't like at all. He is the voice of audience. Vikram is the person who can understand the situation and relate to it soon. I really like him. In future like to see the relationship between Vikram and Rani. It will be fun to watch. I really miss those days.

Padmini

I don't like she is interfering family matters as she is a guest. But she will continue to do it as she and her sister only wants Rani out of the house. little that they all know Ran doesn't like this relationship either.

Episode 45

Veer

I am so happy he took a stand for Ramdeer. It shook Rani who assumes he had done the accident.  I feel even Veer is confused soul. He too doesn't know what to do. When Rani questions him , he tells he hates her but I feel he wants Rani to hate him, coz even he doesn't know what to do. I am repeating till something drastic happens to Rani he won't change what he says to Rani. If we go through the initial episodes he had something for Rani. His eyes spoke it. He always consoled her when she was sad and in tears. He couldn't stand it. He always protected her. When Jay tried to rape her, he went to an extreme level for Rani. I think he fears that his feelings will develop if the stay together and he knows his family doesn't like his relationship.

Another thing when Ramu asked him to take care of Rani his expressions changed for good. Then after what happened at downstairs again he is back to his own frustrations. Veer please open your eyes and see more than you Rani is suffering. It's better you both understand that you have to go on with this relationship. It should be soon . Otherwise people around you will make you feel sorry for each moment you waited on your frustrations

Rani

I still feel bad for her. Again she was left in that house. Now not only Padmini but Jay too after her and there is no one she can speak openly her problems. How can she share with Veer , that Jay is after her when he is denying the relationship. The only one  who loved her was her father and the only one who can she speaks to her is her father and now he is in jail . She is in that hell all alone not knowing what is happening around her.

Rajmata

I hope she takes a firm stand and show Padmini her place soon. Coz Padmini is a person who cannot understand words.

I really miss Rani  and Veer noh jokes . Don't know when we will witness those. Still the day after the marriage is going on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

ATBA Ep 45 - 11Dec20 - via youtube upload

Fantabulous performance by Megha, Fahmaan and the one as Bauji and MaasiSa

Rajmata cannot be left behind, amazing royal grace

Controlled performance with few liners

Starts

MaasiSa-Bauji-Rani at servant quarters

MaasiSa-Veer at servant quarters    DIL ka doctor dialogue took the cake, few lines no back answer from him much to Maasi Sa

Veer-Ramadheer  - Rani watching both intently at servant quarters

Rani-Veer confrontation -  

She bang opens the door, gets a stern retort from him

The way she opens her heart  and says  inside-out I am the same, but your are not so do not believe which one is real

You respect my father, but at the sametime when you see me you are volatile.

For her this marriage is phansi ka fanda  for him this relationship is a mistake

Her mathematical question on his various roops his answer Shaitan

MaasiSa-Rajmata-Digvijay  - Rajmata authority  nothing is hidden from her she knows what happened at the servant quarters and strictly warns Padmini.  

Rani-Jai    Rani Durga Avataar was amazing  - surprise  Dil ka Doctor Veer's room  anyone can come and go.    

Precap for 12Dec20  not yet released

My thoughts of the future track

It looks like here Vikram will come to protect his BhabhiSa Rani  not Veer.

Devar Bhabhi Team will be too much for Veer to handle, sometimes I feel Rani will confide with Vikram to know the truth of the accident night

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

ATBA Ep 45 - 11Dec20 - via youtube upload

Fantabulous performance by Megha, Fahmaan and the one as Bauji and MaasiSa

Rajmata cannot be left behind, amazing royal grace

Controlled performance with few liners

Starts

MaasiSa-Bauji-Rani at servant quarters

MaasiSa-Veer at servant quarters    DIL ka doctor dialogue took the cake, few lines no back answer from him much to Maasi Sa

Veer-Ramadheer  - Rani watching both intently at servant quarters

Rani-Veer confrontation -  

She bang opens the door, gets a stern retort from him

The way she opens her heart  and says  inside-out I am the same, but your are not so do not believe which one is real

You respect my father, but at the sametime when you see me you are volatile.

For her this marriage is phansi ka fanda  for him this relationship is a mistake

Her mathematical question on his various roops his answer Shaitan

MaasiSa-Rajmata-Digvijay  - Rajmata authority  nothing is hidden from her she knows what happened at the servant quarters and strictly warns Padmini.  

Rani-Jai    Rani Durga Avataar was amazing  - surprise  Dil ka Doctor Veer's room  anyone can come and go.    

Precap for 12Dec20  not yet released

My thoughts of the future track

It looks like here Vikram will come to protect his BhabhiSa Rani  not Veer.

Devar Bhabhi Team will be too much for Veer to handle, sometimes I feel Rani will confide with Vikram to know the truth of the accident night

Even I like her dialogue inside and out I am same and you are different. The thing is for Veer he cannot betray Rani Sa and he is such a confused soul. he doesn't know what he wants. His heart says one thing and his mind saya one thing. He changes like the climate coz he doesn't know aht 's happening. And being adopted (that what he knows - he must be feeling bad for doing such a thing to tarnish their reputation) 

Rani speaks out what she thinks right. There's nothing hidden inside her.  If she knows Rani Sa had done it , she will surely confront her which will result her life to be in danger. Rani Sa tried to kill Harry who knew about the incident. So it shows she can do anything to protect her so called class level and reputation. 

After trying hard to send Rani out, she might try to kill her too. I won't be surprised if she does. 

Regarding future tracks I too like the idea both Vikram and Rani getting closer. He knows she is innocent and yh he might protect her. We will see. I think for some more days we will see crying babies. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Kate loved your review on the episodes

Good character sketch by the writers for each and every character, and there is potential in each character for each track.

They should not lose focus on the main framework of this serial, which I do not see, as in every episode  some or some dialogues are been sent across through the characters itself.

Looks like most of the main cast and the royal staff are on quarantine

2  characters at a time are taken for shots

All depends on who who are quarantined

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good interpretations as always 

Im the one who is confused now with veer 

Dont understand him anymore

Ok he hates rani and rani well dont know what she feel for him

But they are married whats gonna be their equations from nown on

Freindship

Love hate story

Roomates

I think rani is gonna take a stand for her self soon and act like a strong woman to face this dysfonctional family

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Freindship

Love hate story

Roomates

I think rani is gonna take a stand for her self soon and act like a strong woman to face this dysfonctional family

Thank you 🤗

Rani will take a stand for her always .

I think we need Veer's monologue . He is confused . We do not really what he think of the whe thing yet. They cannot go on like this for long surely . But I wonder whether he will come out of that zone during this month .

Whenever I watch any seriels I never liked leads to separate but here I feel Rani and Veer should separate for a while and think about their marriage . It had happened out of blue and they still cannot digest .best way think calmly about everything . In that place they won't have peace to think. 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It woild be a treat to watch if rajmata sand them to honeymoon

Only in that case they can be alone

Or maybe or maybe they are out for something and get lost in the jungle 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Nesria, can you give that idea to CV's?🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

The start of the serial tagline I had seen was

He says Khushiyan

She hears parivaar ke saath

Actually for me the serial has started now, the first promos too more or less gives the same feeling now

The promo out shows that Veer's driver is given an off

either Veer's dad or bro will join for a drive to the hospital and lawyers office

or Bahurani itself will drive, seen an earlier promo of the start with the earlier artist.

Somewhere last 2 days saw a still of  Veer in this light blue outfit and Vikram - closeup scene of an outside location

so I guess Vikram will join his bro.

Rajmata is the anchor and behind the scene director.

Veer and Rajmata does not know of the challenge, 

but sure Rajmata would not want in normal circumstances a bahu to falter, if she has given Rajeshwari her space she will give Rani space too.

Veer for sure I do not think he has an inkling what load she has on her head of handling the house.

The look of his in the promo towards Padmini and Rani, is very thoughtful as if  ohhhhh this also I have to deal with  which he forgot. His look was as if scratching his head

Freindship

Love hate story

Roomates

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Prefer they be in the house.   

Veer has missed a lot of life as a family person, here he loosen a bit to enjoy life  via  Rani-Vikram Bhabi-Devar team fun element.