Kinshuk mahajan to be pair opposite shiny in sphere origins next????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Really excited to know the concept of this show. The lead couple seems enticing.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

But Shiny is already in Alif Laila which is on hold. Is an actor allowed to play leads in 2 shows at a time?

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting Eagerly for KM😳 coming back ðŸ¥³

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If this news is true then Alif Laila is not coming back

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

But Shiny is already in Alif Laila which is on hold. Is an actor allowed to play leads in 2 shows at a time?

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

If this news is true then Alif Laila is not coming back

If this is true then its really unfair as that show was really good and got 2nd highest rating after Devi. This PH has reputation of making good and unique shows but leaving some of it incomplete. This is 4th show they did this after Hatim, Life Ok Chandrakanta and Naagkanya. I and Shaina became friends due to Chandrakanta show. This time it's too much as Alif Laila completed just 20 episodes with no story progress. Shaina would ask me for You Tube videos to watch it as her mom would watch TV at that time and we would discuss this show too. They not only did injustice to viewers who waited for long but also to the lead actors who worked hard as they had to play different characters each week and called this show close to their heart. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

i agree with u.actually not only this show.I feel no show shud be left incomplete as every show has their own viewers

If this is true then its really unfair as that show was really good and got 2nd highest rating after Devi. This PH has reputation of making good and unique shows but leaving some of it incomplete. This is 4th show they did this after Hatim, Life Ok Chandrakanta and Naagkanya. I and Shaina became friends due to Chandrakanta show. This time it's too much as Alif Laila completed just 20 episodes with no story progress. Shaina would ask me for You Tube videos to watch it as her mom would watch TV at that time and we would discuss this show too. They not only did injustice to viewers who waited for long but also to the lead actors who worked hard as they had to play different characters each week and called this show close to their heart. 

i agree with u.actually not only this show.I feel no show shud be left incomplete as every show has their own viewers

I hope the makers change their mind and complete the show even if for 50-60 episodes. They already shot for few episodes which would last for another 8-10 episodes so shooting for 1 more month(till Shiny new show start) won't be hard. Viewers on You Tube still demand the show so it should be completed properly. Really unlucky year is 2020. My other show had a heroine replacement and 1 show ended incomplete with just 20 episodes. The shows which overstayed and deserves to end still running but shows which deserve to stay have ended. Some more shows on other channels were stopped. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

yes.many ppl were sad when the shows were axed abruptly post lockdown.

which 2 shows r u talking about?

I hope the makers change their mind and complete the show even if for 50-60 episodes. They already shot for few episodes which would last for another 8-10 episodes so shooting for 1 more month(till Shiny new show start) won't be hard. Viewers on You Tube still demand the show so it should be completed properly. Really unlucky year is 2020. My other show had a heroine replacement and 1 show ended incomplete with just 20 episodes. The shows which overstayed and deserves to end still running but shows which deserve to stay have ended. Some more shows on other channels were stopped. 

yes.many ppl were sad when the shows were axed abruptly post lockdown.

which 2 shows r u talking about?

Aladdin and Alif Laila. Only these 2 shows I watched.