Megha mischief with female gang

Just loved their mischief 

Nandu Haldi function

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx94gmBAHKU

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am elated Megha got some action stunt to do

Better Rani learns karate too .... Veer has to ensure she learns she is frequently kidnapped n hurt n life death situation 

Megha should put these BTS as IGP not IGS 

Some fan reposted Megha IGS as her IGP

Falling of a building stunt .... Megha did it .... no guarantee Fahmaan was there to watch he posted IGP of the ground hay earlier

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSRsr0PBWFF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Out of all those 237 episodes which don't have RanVeer's moments, for me this is the best episode till now.👏👏👏

I literally felt goosebumps...each time, every minute my heart was beating so fast. When Rani was struggling to get herself free from Ranvijay's grip, when Veer came very near to the building but returned back, when he was going back and Rani was continuously shouting his name, when Rani fell down, when Rani fell down and Ranvijay too got shocked, when Veer stopped the car and looked at his finger from which blood was oozing out, when Rani said dactar saab subconsciously, when Veer came back and went near to the place where Rani was being kept by Ranvijay but he didn't look there even after finding everything odd like Rani getting angry on such a small thing and staying with her friend that too at night, he returned back to the car and from there to the hospital.

I also liked Rajeshwari and rajmata vala part where one side they showed Rajeshwari, rajmata, matarani and diya very beautifully and on the other side Rani and then Veer. Vikram is always a sweetheart. Ranvijay's joke "Hum baap bete saath mein bude honge" and then he realised too that it was a bad joke and Fahmaan's expressions that time were fabulous.

Imran plays his character like he gives positive vibes when he tries to be good in front of Veer even we know that what kind of person he is.

Megha nailed it today. She did it amazingly. Every dialogue and every action was right at its place and superbly done. She proves herself in these kind of scenes even more. I am feeling lack of words for her today's performance. Seriously speechless!!!

I didn't regret watching it, not a bit. I watched it too late but after a long time I am totally satisfied even without RanVeer's moments.