Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aegon

Go and Ask Khabri 

They post many wrong things and you people believe them, I don't believe this one because he is always against Rubina, He is such a jalkukda that he couldn't tweet about our 1M trend

Rubina doesn't need sympathy, just FYI

They post many wrong things every day, just because one misinformation is against Eijaj doesn't make it an agenda ðŸ¤ª

You saw more outrage because we are more in number and Eijaj clearly has lost the plot with his Jaichand-giri

Bolded part - sad to see BLIND followers because their star is doing NOTHING on the show except for playing ghar ghar with her hubby in a new house and enjoying massively paid vacations!

Wish she would at least give back something to the show!

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Go and Ask Khabri 

They post many wrong things and you people believe them, I don't believe this one because he is always against Rubina, He is such a jalkukda that he couldn't tweet about our 1M trend

Rubina doesn't need sympathy, just FYI

They post many wrong things every day, just because one misinformation is against Eijaj doesn't make it an agenda ðŸ¤ª

You saw more outrage because we are more in number and Eijaj clearly has lost the plot with his Jaichand-giri

Thanks i dont need advice what i have to do or not...

and it is my opinion, cos from my perspective it is clearly an agenda against eijaz //

atleast eijaz kay pass koi plot toh tha ,loss gain hotei rehte hain.. but i wish Rubina kay pass koi plot hota abtak show mein except apple khana and bitching . toh i could say she had plot ,today she lost. 

good night. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Bolded part - sad to see BLIND followers because their star is doing NOTHING on the show except for playing ghar ghar with her hubby in a new house and enjoying massively paid vacations!

News flash - Supporting Eijaj is not a requirement for a clear vision

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

She is giving plenty to the show, reason why she is on almost every promo ! Every WKW is based around Rubina! It’s actually sad to see blind haters for a star just because they are the most loved amidst audience, and ahead of their favourite. She has earned her fans and followers by giving something to the show and the viewers! And that’s why she is so loved and #1 everywhere...kuch muft mai nai milta...we are not fools to root for someone whose giving 0 to the show ðŸ˜›

LazyBing thumbnail

News flash - Supporting Eijaj is not a requirement for a clear vision

Exactly ! 

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Thanks i dont need advice what i have to do or not...

and it is my opinion, cos from my perspective it is clearly an agenda against eijaz //

atleast eijaz kay pass koi plot toh tha ,loss gain hotei rehte hain.. but i wish Rubina kay pass koi plot hota abtak show mein except apple khana and bitching . toh i could say she had plot ,today he lost. 

good night. 

Then Don't ask me silly questions, how would I know answer of how and who is posting for which reason?

I am just telling you that this Khabri has always been against Rubina

Lost the plot is an idiom, Just FYI

Aegon thumbnail

Dekho

We are blind because we don't support Eijaj ðŸ¤ª

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Why blaming Rubina when you people believe these Khabris? 

This Khabri has always been against Rubina 

Everywhere dragging Rubina for no reason 

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1335574134533677058?s=19

Naming Rubina was to paint a target on her ðŸ˜† and let ppl hate on her in comments 

I'm neutral this year but I do like her a little more than the rest ðŸ˜† haven't seen her shows but it's kinda sad to see how ppl bad mouth her fans on social media for being more in number🤔

Ab Woh kya Kare that opposition is less in no😕 

They ain't toxic too unlike last year's fandom wars .

Khabris spreading false information isn't fandom's fault

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eijaz PR not strong enough 

Rahul and Ruby have strong PR esp this khabri he gets paid for each tweet. Thts why hes always going back and forth btwn Rahul and Rubina. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Topics discussing social media posts are not allowed. Topic closed. 

BB 14 DT