Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Susmitasumi96

Thank you so much dear! I am glad that you are liking it! It means a lot to me! By the way, I am writing another two Abhiya fanfictions, PROPHECY-MEAN TO BE and VICIOUS EXTREMISM ( it is only updated till Prologue). I will start these two properly after completing PROPHECY-MEAN TO BE. I hope that you will enjoy these two as well! I will surely gonna PM you whenever I update any chapter of my stories!❣

Pm me too dear 

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Surely dear!❣

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 1

"...Kabhi Rahi Rasthe ko Chunta hai;

Aur kabhi Rastha Rahi ko...."

Third Person's Point of View

A regular, cold night of Nainital. Wind was blowing in gentle rhythm with the news of near winter. The sky was clear, midnight blue, with no moon on it. The stars were twinkling like diamonds in the sky.

In a balcony of a two story house, a woman in her late 20's wearing white saree and bottle green blouse, holding a black shawl in her left hand was standing. Looking at the sky, she was folding her both arms on her chest. The gentle cold breeze was blowing her black, shoulder-length curls behind; her dark blown eyes were lost in thoughts; rosy lips were wet and dark circles were present under her beautiful doe eyes. The diamonds in her 'S' shaped, silver, pendant were glowing in the faint light of the night.

"Mamma!" A girl child's voice broke her trace and she tuned her head towards the source of it, smilingly.

"Piya!" She called her daughter dearly, spreading her both hands.

The child ran into her mother's arms smiling brightly. She was wearing a white long frock, a blue jacket on it. Her mother-like curly, black hair was opened, reaching towards her waist.

"How was your play today?" She asked her baby, who was giggling in her arms looking at her mother, with her innocent baby brown eyes.

"Nice, mamma! They gave me so many chocolates today. I am going to miss them badly." She replied with a sad face.

"Don't worry, my Piu! You can come here anytime after you get older, with your loved ones." She said with a smile making her baby smile.

"Yes, mamma! We can come here together after I become older." She replied with a giggle.

Both of them was smiling at each other, holding each other's arms, enjoying the solace they hold and shared together.

Piya's Point of View

Red, blue, white, yellow, green and so many other colours, one after another, one by one, the fireworks was launching in the sky, spreading the beauty. Mesmerised by the colourful, beaming, beauty, I was standing in the balcony, wearing my long yellow skirt and blue jacket; my long curls were resting on my shoulder, openly. Occasionally, I was rearranging them gently.

"Happy Diwali, Piya!" I turned my face towards my roommate Shonali.

Smilingly I replied back," Same to you, Shonali!"

"Mother is asking for you, Piya. Come fast." She said running towards the hall.

I followed her afterwards.

Today was Diwali and last day of missionary school life. Tomorrow I would be departing for my new life, in Derahdun.

Hurriedly, I reached to the hall, where everyone was looking at me. Some were smiling brightly; some were smirking. Some were making faces of irritation as well. I smiled subtly. Being an orphan since 9 years old made me teach many basic things of life in such young age. One of those was reading people.

You would find four types of people in your every success story.

1. The people who were genuinely happy for your achievement and cared about you. The real friends.

2. The people, who admired you and took you as their idol; would try to compete with you healthily. But, didn't care about your personal issues that much. Once your charms lost, their admiration would lose too with time.

3. The people who just didn't care about your existence at all. For them they were the world and that world didn't include you.

4. Lastly, the haters. They would try to compete you in everything, in an unhealthy way and they could do anything to spoil your happiness. The enemies. Sometimes you could see though them. Sometimes, they became successful in hiding their true self.

This orphanage was not expectation either. I met every kind of people here and dealt with them within my knowledge. But, as a human I wasn't successful every time. They got into my nerves. I used to be sad in my initial days. But, gradually learned the art of ignorance. The friends stayed by my side. Admirers changed with time and enemies got either increased or decreased. But, never for a second, I felt solace, which I used to feel in my mamma's embrace. The void of my heart never filled; none abled to fill it up.

I miss her every year, every month, every day, every moment of my life!

"Children, congratulate our dear, Piyali for getting the admission into one of the most reputed colleges in India, Mount College, Derahdun. She was the first in this batch to get 'Harrison Scholarship' as well. Please give a hand of applause for her!" Head Nun said with a smiling face clapping her hands with other as well.

The big hall was filled with sound of clapping. I smiled looking at my roommates, Shonali and Prerana. Both of them were clapping their hands furiously, laughing and cheering for me. I smiled at them wholeheartedly.

"Let's enjoy the last night with her. Tomorrow morning will be the beginning of her new life." Head Nun said looking at me.

I nodded my head smilingly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"It will reach to your destination within 20 minutes." The conductor replied.

"Okay brother." I said smilingly.

Looking at the window, I was observing the nature quietly. The forest was all rich in green, dense and beautifully organised. The view itself was telling the name of this place, Derahdun.
I was enjoying the view, remembering the coversation with my mamma.

"Yes, mamma! We can come here together after I become older."

But it will never come true, never!

I smiled subtly in sorrow.

It was afternoon 3 o'clock. It took a bit time to reach here from Indore. I came via train; from station, I took the bus directly towards my destination, Mount College. The road was good; didn't face any problem.

"Patligali, tea stall." The conductor shouted while looking at me.

"Coming!" I got up from my window side seat, holding my green hand bag.

I got down from the bus after awhile, when it stopped at the bus station. The conductor helped me to get out my two big luggages from the bus. I was the only person who got out here. The bus left me behind, after a few moments. I looked around my surroundings.

A small tea shop was emitting it's smoke. A teenage boy was at the shop arranging stuffs; while a older man wrapping a grey shawl, wearing greyish, hilly, winter-hat on his head, was smoking 'Hukka' quietly, sitting on a flat cot. There was none else in this place. The Mount College was also nowhere to be seen from here as well.

Confusingly I came near the shop, asking for the direction. The boy looked at me smilingly.

"Brother, where is the way to Mount college?" I asked the teenage boy.

"It's long way to go. You should have got down two stations later from here." He replied with a worried face.

"Oh! I got down in wrong place. When will be the next bus?" I asked thinking about the conversation with the bus conductor.

He didn't understand my destination properly that time.

"6-7 hours later." He replied.

I grasped.

"6-7 hours? I can't wait for that long. Is there any shortcut?" I asked desperately.

The tiredness for the long journey was making me more anxious. I wanted to go to my hostel room very soon.

"It has. Look at the road going directly towards the forest. It has divided the forest into two parts. If you had walked along with the road, you could reach to college campus in 15 minutes." I followed the gaze of the boy who was pointing his right hand finger towards the direction.

"That's great!" I felt relieved.

"But, don't go from that path." He forbid.

"Why?" I asked confusingly.

"It's dangerous to walk on that road at this time." He warned.

If it were any other day, I would follow his instruction. But for some unknown reason, it didn't intimidate me. I felt somehow thrilled.

"I don't fear. I am choosing to go on that path." Saying this I began to walk near the direction, holding my luggages with both hands.

Each step towards the forest road was making me peaceful and contented. Smilingly I entered into the forest path which I choosed right away.

Third Person's Point of View

The older man looked at the direction where the girl had gone a few moments ago.

"Grandpa, she didn't listen. What if something happens?" The boy asked the older man, who gave him a smile.

"Nothing will happen to her, child. It's her destiny to choose that path. Only a stranger can be enough brave to choose that path, to discover the well hidden mysteries of ages, of that forest." He said smilingly inhaling another sip from his 'Hukka'.

The boy was looking at his grandfather with amusement yet worryingly.

"Sometimes, Pilgrim chooses his/her Path and sometimes the Path chooses it's Pilgrim. It's all written in the destiny, my boy. We can only wait for it to happen." Exhaling the smoke the older man laughed joyfully.

The boy looked at his grandfather smilingly before turning his face towards the forest again.

A gentle cold breeze blew along through the forest trees making the person who was waiting for the darkness to be faded for centuries, aware of awaited time.

Peww!!!!!!
How was it? With the contrast of the show I had to write it down.

Do you like it?

Don't forget to vote and make comments on it. 

Edited by Susmitasumi96 - 2 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

amazing chapter

i feel really bad for pia she lost her mom at very young age🥺

she had to deal with everything on her own😭

pia miss her mumma badly😭

now she move to dehradun 

hope now everything goon happen in pia's life😊

continue plz

Edbellaa thumbnail