Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NilzStorywriter

This comment was gold. Thanks a lot dear❀️

U r most welcome πŸ™ my darling β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok dear I read all parts that u updated last week πŸ‘πŸΌ

And they r beautiful parts 😘😘❀️❀️ My girl sacrificing a lot for sujal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ she even take a leave from her work too, just for him making tea β˜•οΈ for him 😭😭❀️❀️ I really hope these two come close to each other during these two weeks πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ₯³ and I hope sujal start leaving many of his friends that r behind his money πŸ’° and find new friends to love him and make him a better person and love from heart ❀️ not because he is rich πŸ˜­πŸ˜’

And I never thought he is using drugs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯±

It’s ok we all r doing mistakes in our life but I hope with help of Kashish he change himself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Is he really had sex with that girl that night???? I’m sure he enjoyed πŸ€¬πŸ˜ˆ

I wanted he and Kashish have sex with each other not that girl yuck 🀒 sujal πŸ€ͺ😲 I hope she didn’t get pregnant 🀰 if she get then I will tell Kashish to kick 🦡 u out of the house 🏑   Please update next part sooooonnnnn dear β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail

She is laughing coz I mentioned her. Farah was the one who told me that my PM inbox is full

Ok πŸ‘ dear πŸ€—❀️

AmirAryan thumbnail

Thanks dear. You thought about me so much that means a lot to me. Please PM me whenever you want. Waiting eagerly for your questions. You also take careβ€οΈπŸ€—

U r most welcome dear and yes let ask my questions πŸ˜†

My questions are from SK in the show and SK of your story 

From sujal babu β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ™ˆ

1: I want to know what exactly is in his mind whenever he is looking or staring at Kashish??? Because the way he is looking or looked at her so I never saw in my life  a guy look his girlfriend or wife like πŸ‘ that β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

2: from sujal in your story when Kashish ignored him in restaurant so why he felt so bad? Is it because he starts loving her or no he felt bad because they know each other for a while and she ignored him like she never knew him or met him??? 

My questions from my nautanki Kashish 

1: U said that u r in love with sujal ❀️☺️❀️😘😘 and my question is that r u really want to live with sujal if he didn’t leave using drugs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” if say that he doesn’t want to change himself what will u do??? Will u stay with him or know leave him and move on in your life??? 

2: from show wala Kashish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If your dad didn’t get sick πŸ€’ did u still wanted to marry with that lambu piyush πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€’πŸ€’ or no broke up with him and married with sujal??? And I know u choose lambu because your dad health was bad but was that only reason that u didn’t accept sujal when he said sorry to u on your wedding πŸ‘° day? or no because u realised that maybe sujal can’t be a great husband???? 

Sorry dear because of stupid questions but I really want answers for questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜«πŸ˜« and this questions are from all members of this story if they want they can answer tooooooo otherwise it’s ok πŸ‘ ☺️☺️☺️😘😘❀️❀️❀️

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Part 31 is missing here. Will it be posted later?

coderlady thumbnail

His party friends are calling. Lets see what he will do. The moment of truth.

coderlady thumbnail

part 32

She responded to his confession? He will be raking his brains to figure that out.

coderlady thumbnail

part 33

True. He will not run away. He sees Kashish putting in so much effort and a part of him appreciates that.

coderlady thumbnail

part 34

No matter what she puts out in front of him, he keeps taking it in a stride.