Disappointed with Veer's character now

achusa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After the entry of markaat as Veer's mother and revelation of Jay as his step brother, his character has been totally destroyed. 

now his character has been sidelined...please bring our naughty but our strong veer back...

Before it used to be a strong and intelligent one , which used to surpass all other naagin characters.His witty dialgoues but strong personality is not seen now  in especially today episode....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well i don't know if he's holding back because he knows that is his brother or whether it's because of Bani. But what annoyed me the most was the fact that Jay kept getting in his way today. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its naagin dear! A tried and tested formula! Give all the limelight to naagin and reduce the male lead to just sidekicks, naagin's weakness and for romance! I wish they hadn't casted a talent like sharad, if they had to reduce him to a utter ITV typical male lead! Wish this season really ends soon! Before they completely damage Veer to the extent that he's unrecognizable!

NINALOGY thumbnail

They are ruining such a amazing character like Veer. They just forgot that Veer is equally powerful. He should have equal screenspace. By reducing and ruining his character they are not going to get trp.  

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

He is just Maahir... Same show piece with additional features of changing eye colors and turn on wings 😅😂 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: achusa

After the entry of markaat as Veer's mother and revelation of Jay as his step brother, his character has been totally destroyed. 

now his character has been sidelined...please bring our naughty but our strong veer back...

Before it used to be a strong and intelligent one , which used to surpass all other naagin characters.His witty dialgoues but strong personality is not seen now  in especially today episode....

I agree with you completely. But, I don't really find his character as that intelligent one  (not to speak further on that) but yeah powerful.

One thing why we adore his character is, the way he expresses his feelings. His emotions connect properly with the audience. That is the reason he is show-stealer. We smile, when he laughs. We feel bad, when he cries.

After Shakura's death, his character reminds me Kasam's Rishi the most (in previous also at times)  

Most of the heroes are common in connecting emotions with audience. Here Veer outshines more than other because Bani doesn't have emotions, whereas Jai's emotions are not portrayed in a proper light. 

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think we all liked him because he was expressive, not because he was strong. In fact those early episodes were notable exactly because of how submissive he was around Bani. A lot of fans enjoyed the play off between submissive Veer and domineering Bani (she’s almost like a typical Indian ML in the way she interacts with him) along with the natural dialogues.

In trying to chase trp the writers changed both characters unrecognisably. That forced wedding wasn’t even in character - Bani should have been the one to hate Veer so much she forced him to marry her. Because she’s the hot headed one. And I think that’s what was originally planned but from the beginning the creatives didn’t seem like they trusted Surbhi to lead her own show. In sharing the lead role between 2 or even 3 characters plus the satyug cast they kind of destroyed the show.