I M DONE . BIASED SHOW... GOOD BYE

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I m done iam not watching this show anymore. GOOD one more unfair eviction.. After Rahul vaidiya and nikki tamboli eviction.. Trp will go down.. As nothing to entertain there.. Rahul and Nikki are main player in the house..

WITHOUT RAHUL. NO BB... GOOD BYE TO EVERYONE 🤢

HOPE RUBINA WILL REACH FINAL.. ANYWAY I COULDN'T WATCH THIS SHOW.. ANYMORE 😭

Wasting of our time... WORTHLESS FINALIST 😡EXCEPT RUBINA.. AND  BORING WILD CARD CONTESTANTS.. BHULL SHIT BB14.😡

ALL THE BEST FOR RUBINA👍🏼

Edited by Sivani123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Chill, baba. It’s only a show. Moreover, there will only be one winner. It’s all part of the game.

We all know who’s gonna win, so venting it out is a waste of time.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even I don't want to watch with all the used and reused cartoons but I still want to give it a try. We never know. Though I don't see the point to bring them instead of simply ending the season. 🤔 So  you try it too. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Even I don't want to watch with all the used and reused cartoons but I still want to give it a try. We never know. Though I don't see the point to bring them instead of simply ending the season. 🤔 So  you try it too. 

You were rooting for Rahul, right?

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rahul gaya, sahi mein?

Mixed feeling, Jashn for Rahul eviction, butsad for Nikki. Instead of Nikki, Jas should have gone.

But tussi na jao.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

byeCute Bye GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

They’re coming back next week it’s okay😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

You were rooting for Rahul, right?

I am not rooting for anyone but I don't like Rahul that's for sure. 😆 But with Aly and Nikki's eviction there is nothing left to this boring season. I am also not a big fan of Vikas, Kash, Rakhi. It's going to be a big flop. 😵 What about you ? 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I am not rooting for anyone but I don't like Rahul that's for sure. 😆 But with Aly and Nikki's eviction there is nothing left to this boring season. I am also not a big fan of Vikas, Kash, Rakhi. It's going to be a big flop. 😵 What about you ? 

Oh, sorry. Galti se mistake ho gayi. 

I agree. The entertainers are leaving one by one. Aly definitely ran the show. His footage duration was much more than some of the original entrants. 

I am not rooting for anyone. I initially had high hopes with Rahul and Nikki, but their game went down the drain and I lost interest loooong before they were shown the door.

I think Arshi, Rakhi, and Kash might all combine together and set the house on fire. Vikas is 🤮. Rahul Mahajan I don’t know... 

Let’s wait and watch.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sivani123

I m done iam not watching this show anymore. GOOD one more unfair eviction.. After Rahul vaidiya and nikki tamboli eviction.. Trp will go down.. As nothing to entertain there.. Rahul and Nikki are main player in the house..

WITHOUT RAHUL. NO BB... GOOD BYE TO EVERYONE 🤢

HOPE RUBINA WILL REACH FINAL.. ANYWAY I COULDN'T WATCH THIS SHOW.. ANYMORE 😭

Wasting of our time... WORTHLESS FINALIST 😡EXCEPT RUBINA.. AND  BORING WILD CARD CONTESTANTS.. BHULL SHIT BB14.😡

ALL THE BEST FOR RUBINA👍🏼

@bold- as if there Was any trp?

i followed this forum and got news,thank god did not watch a single epi this time.